Why cant I download this info? (2 Viewers)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    16,224
    13,890
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Judging by the links, there used to be information about plugins for MP1, but judging by the forum, you are interested in MP2 (which is not compatible with MP1 in terms of plugins), perhaps someone can tell you if there is such information and where it is located.
     

    groovybaby

    Portal Pro
    December 3, 2017
    97
    4
    126
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Judging by the links, there used to be information about plugins for MP1, but judging by the forum, you are interested in MP2 (which is not compatible with MP1 in terms of plugins), perhaps someone can tell you if there is such information and where it is located.
    Thanks for the comment.
    Yes, that would be a great help.

    But how do you know those links go to documents for MP1?
    I cant see anything that suggests that?

    Also: At this stage, even if they are about MP1, it my be of general interest, to read that info first.

    Many Thanks.
     

    ajs

    Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    16,224
    13,890
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    But how do you know those links go to documents for MP1?
    MP2 appeared later, and it was not published in the general documentation, they immediately made a section for it, so everything that is not in the MP2 section is for MP1, but due to multiple changes and migrations, something could have been lost, but the documentation is available. Also for MP1 you can just take any existing plugin as an example. I don't know about MP2, it has its own architecture.
    Also: At this stage, even if they are about MP1, it my be of general interest, to read that info first.
    MP1 - Plugins for MediaPortal
    MP2 - Plugin Development
     

    Users who are viewing this thread

    Similar threads

    PS: But maybe the MP2 team will be back tomorrow, and development and bug fixes will continue. Time will tell.
    PS: But maybe the MP2 team will be back tomorrow, and development and bug fixes will continue. Time will tell.
    Hi, Help Please. I've got several FLAC audio files that play OK on my PC, and my HTPC, via: Media Player / Windows Media Player /...
    Replies
    8
    Views
    1K
    that really sounds like an authorization issue. do you already have an OpenSubtitlesConfiguration.xml in the programfiles\tean mediaportal\subtitledownloaders folder? there you can fill in your credentials. I'm sure it is documented somewhere...
    that really sounds like an authorization issue. do you already have an OpenSubtitlesConfiguration.xml in the programfiles\tean...
    I'm having a strange issue with Subcentral & Subtitle Downloader. Everytime I try to download subtitles the list come out empty...
    Replies
    3
    Views
    637
    thanks for the information!
    thanks for the information!
    I watched a recorded program, (that I thought I'd allready watched previously) After watching it (for the second time) I tried to...
    Replies
    2
    Views
    1K
    MP1 MP2 EPG woes DE
    Hey everyone, Since mc2xml have stopped working, I built a lightweight replacement tool to keep XMLTV guide data flowing smoothly for media servers. Everything you need—including downloads, setup instructions, and configuration guides—is ready to go on the website: https://epgtalk.com/builder/ Give it a try and let me know if you...
    Hey everyone, Since mc2xml have stopped working, I built a lightweight replacement tool to keep XMLTV guide data flowing smoothly...
    Does anyone know how to “fix” the MC2XML application, and hopefully permanently? Mine stopped working sometime after September 29...
    Replies
    11
    Views
    367
    you are right.. I spotted why it's not working. For what ever reason, the 3x recently added / watched for TV series, etc was killing it.. I've removed it for now and it's started working again. I'll have to dig a little deeper as to why it's happened all of a sudden.
    you are right.. I spotted why it's not working. For what ever reason, the 3x recently added / watched for TV series, etc was...
    Hi Guys... Long time fan. using MP for over 20 years. Currently running MediaPortal x64 v1.38.3.0 on Win11 with all recent windows...
    Replies
    2
    Views
    543
    Top Bottom