For sale: two FloppyDTV s2's (1 Viewer)

wijnand

Portal Pro
December 14, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Cards are working fine, latest firmware installed. For sale
because I'm switching to cable..
Also two AstonCam's for sale to use with the cards.

I'm shipping world wide
Paypal transfer

Do me a good offer

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've a FireDTV S2 and a FireDTV S/CI for sale. Remotes are lost. If interested please send me a message. The first one will receive a samsungcam for free Thank you Francesco
Hello, I've a FireDTV S2 and a FireDTV S/CI for sale. Remotes are lost. If interested please send me a message. The first one...
Hello, I've a FireDTV S2 and a FireDTV S/CI for sale. Remotes are lost. If interested please send me a message. The first one...
Replies
Views
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom