For The Record 1.6 (2 Viewers)

dvdfreak

Portal Pro
June 13, 2006
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Re: AW: For The Record 1.4

@dvdfreak: I have some probs/questions regarding 1.5 and argus, maybe you could help me:
While watching Live TV I get some strange behaviour like broadcasting suddenly stops an MP freezes.
Sometimes it will go back for about half an hour and play something I've already seen. Even on other channels. (I set "Use ts-files and not rtsp-streaming" on)
FYI: our next maintenance release 1.5.0.1 has reached its second BETA and should be out soon now. And I'm happy to report all live TV issues have been reported as fixed by our testers -- and as a bonus zapping times have improved as well :D
As announced earlier this week, For The Record 1.5.0.1 has just been released: For The Record - View topic - For The Record 1.5.0.1

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Thanks (again) for a great plugin. I was wondering when you have time to release a version for MP 1.1 Final.

best regards
    cul8er

ejkeebler

Portal Member
    January 24, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Re: AW: For The Record 1.5

Forgive the ignorance, but where do these two dll's go? does it depend on your installation type? I have a single client/server install. I only see a tvplugin in my mediaportal\plugins\windows directory, but I see a tvlibrary.interface in there and in my mediaportal\plugins\windows and my mediaportal tv server directory, do I need to copy that one to all 3 places? or just the plugins\windows directory???

Luca Brasi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: For The Record 1.5

You need to copy the tvlibrary to all 3 places. And I think additionally the tvplugin into mediaportal root.

ejkeebler

Portal Member
    January 24, 2008
    Home Country
    ok, cannot for the life of me get 4TR to see my tuner. I just reinstalled MP 1.1 Final and 4TR 1.5.0.1 and copied the 2 dll's. I also did not install the Argus. I setup my plugin in MP, np. Setup the tuner in the management console, pings fine, shares test fine. but then when I try to open the 4TR tuner to configure it, it says cannot connect. I am sure I am just missing something easy, but this is the second time i've went through a reinstall with the guide and still have the same problem. I would just use the argus, but it only does the HD part of my tuner. PVR-2250. I have a screenshot maybe showing enough details to point me in the right direction? I signed up for an account at 4TR to post over there, but have yet to receive my activation email.

Attachments

• 4tr.jpg
      4tr.jpg
      120.4 KB

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    i am really not very sure about this, but i think there are some 4TR services that need to be running. (or maybe i saw them when I was using Argus)

but just open services in windows and check if there are any fortherecord services and whether they are running. (maybe reboot, although probably u have already done it)

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    did you try a reboot, by the look of things one of the services is not running.

ejkeebler

Portal Member
    January 24, 2008
    Home Country
    I have rebooted and same problem. I see an FTR services service and a FTR IM bot service, those are the only 2 services I have running. Should there be more if you are not using Argus?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom