For The Record 1.6 (3 Viewers)

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi Craig :)

Look in your Program Files\Team mediaPortal\Mediaportal\Plugins\window folder

Normally 4TR will rename the old tv plugin from TvPlugin.dll to TvPlugin.dll.disabled.
    Maybe the uninstall did not rename the old plugin back. If so, you can manually do it.
    See what you have there and report back please.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    After pauze of live tv, I can't play again, and have to start the stream from the live moment again.. For a few seconds, It works, but after a few minutes, I have this problem.. I have increased the buffer size to 4X 1,5GB, but without result..

Any ideas?

I'm using Fortherecord 1.6.0.0, Mediaportal 1.2.0 with latest saf6 (for live tv using the default microsoft DTV decoders)

glenn 1990

Portal Pro
    July 1, 2010
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    After pauze of live tv, I can't play again, and have to start the stream from the live moment again.. For a few seconds, It works, but after a few minutes, I have this problem.. I have increased the buffer size to 4X 1,5GB, but without result..

Any ideas?

I'm using Fortherecord 1.6.0.0, Mediaportal 1.2.0 with latest saf6 (for live tv using the default microsoft DTV decoders)

It's a knows problem with rtsp streaming, maybe you can temporary disable rtsp streaming?
    For The Record - View topic - Pause not working in mediaportal with rtsp enabled.

craigcurtin

Portal Member
    July 23, 2011
    Home Country
    You are a legend - the DLL was renamed and there was a 4KB replacement one in there.

I renamed the replacement and then renamed the disabled - rebooted and all has come good again !!

Maybe you could answer my question re quide data - we are in Australia and our optiions for guide data are limited. To receive Foxtel guide data i use the OZTIVOGrabber from this site. This pulls the data down and directly inserts it into the TV server DB - is there a method to tell the FTR engine to use this guide data ?

For our free to air stuff i use the WEb EPG and FTR is fine with this

Craig

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Maybe you could answer my question re quide data - we are in Australia and our optiions for guide data are limited. To receive Foxtel guide data i use the OZTIVOGrabber from this site. This pulls the data down and directly inserts it into the TV server DB - is there a method to tell the FTR engine to use this guide data ?

Sorry, not sure about that. Using xmltv for guide data over here. Maybe better you post that question in the 4TR forums? Surely there must be another Ausie user using 4TR.

wishywashy

Portal Pro
    January 31, 2005
    Hill AFB, UT
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Anyone getting dropped frames with 1.6? I have used MP 1.2 beta and now 1.2rc and get dropped frames and stuttering with 4TR 1.6. If I uninstall 4TR I get rock solid video.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Anyone getting dropped frames with 1.6? I have used MP 1.2 beta and now 1.2rc and get dropped frames and stuttering with 4TR 1.6. If I uninstall 4TR I get rock solid video.

I have no problems with fortherecord 1.6. Not with 1.2.0 beta, and not with 1.2.0 RC.. I'm using an Anysee E30C tuner..

glenn 1990

Portal Pro
    July 1, 2010
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Added doc for skinning the next 4TR release (1.6.1,currently beta).

Attachments

• 4TR_1.6.1.0_skinning.pdf
      162.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom