Free encoder for pinnacle 110i (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 1.34 STB blasting for IPTV DE
I'm downsizing my big honkin' HTPC case to a mini PC, which means the tried and true Hauppauge Colossus card that bridges the set top box into Mediaportal needs replaced with a different solution. I currently have HDMI from the STB to the colossus. Mediaportal is controlling the STB through a USBUIRT blaster and the blaster is...
I'm downsizing my big honkin' HTPC case to a mini PC, which means the tried and true Hauppauge Colossus card that bridges the set...
I'm downsizing my big honkin' HTPC case to a mini PC, which means the tried and true Hauppauge Colossus card that bridges the set...
Replies
Views
If you remember, I wrote about it when tests because of x86/x64 problems
If you remember, I wrote about it when tests because of x86/x64 problems
Hia all, So, decided to setup a new client instance and getting fed-up with the tonne of bloatware and cr*p that comes with...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the response. No change. No MP2 in APPs (the Win 11 version of Programs) There was an empty MP2-Server folder under Team Media Portal in PF X86. The net 4 version, as I indicated, is the one I installed. Or tried to. For completeness, I deleted the (empty) folder & the Team Media Portal folder (otherwise empty), and...
Thanks for the response. No change. No MP2 in APPs (the Win 11 version of Programs) There was an empty MP2-Server folder under...
1. Download MediaPortal for free! - MEDIAPORTAL Click "media portal 2", goes to this github link, which is a 404. 2. Downloaded the...
Replies
Views
It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing this change in MP 1.33! :)
It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing...
With my new hardware, Windows 11 and MP 1.32 the TV channel scan is not working anymore. The frequencies are scanned but no...
Replies
Views
Does anyone else have problem with long (several hours) pauses of TV broadcasts? If I pause and forget, I can still resume TV the next day, but if I try to change channel or stop, MP freezes. Only way to fix is to restart both MP and TV Service. Sometimes I need to restart PC It seems that TVServer cannot proprtly handle large...
Does anyone else have problem with long (several hours) pauses of TV broadcasts? If I pause and forget, I can still resume TV the...
Does anyone else have problem with long (several hours) pauses of TV broadcasts? If I pause and forget, I can still resume TV the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom