Portal Pro
June 13, 2006
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Hi dvdfreak,

made some tests, now.
- "record daily at this time"
- "record mon-fri"

and all shows have been recorded correctly, right now.

Just noticed an issue:
when entering Timer and select one of these scheduled recording,
the upcoming scheduled shows won't be shown, just MP's waiting circle appears
and does'nt stop, anymore.
I need to restart MP to get rid of it.

Okay, I'll try to reproduce this and look into it. Can you give exact steps to reproduce this, what do you mean by "entering Timer", going to the scheduled recording screen?

BTW, what timeslot have you enabled in your Plugin?
1 hour around the scheduled start time?

Regards
Ralph

The recording will be shifted by 1 minute less than the original recording time or max 59 minutes.

So for a half hour program at 18:00, MP will find the program if it starts between 17:31 and 18:29.

For a one hour program at 18:00 it will find it if it starts between 17:01 and 18:59.

dvdfreak

Portal Pro
June 13, 2006
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
I have tested it with different case but it has not recognized the show in the tvguide.
Here is my test casees:

1st
there is a show from 6pm to 6:30pm on every days. I have made a scheduled every days recordings from 6pm to 6:30pm. There was not red dot in the guide.

2nd
there is a show from 6pm to 6:30pm on every days. I have made a scheduled every days recordings from 5:55pm to 6:55pm. There was not red dot in the guide. :(

Strange, sounds like this isn't working at all for you, yet it is for other people. Are you sure you installed the DLL's from my zip in the correct place? The WindowsPlugins.dll for example must go in the correct subdirectory.

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal.svn\Plugins\Windows\WindowPlugins.dll
    c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal.svn\Databases.DLL

dvdfreak

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal.svn\Plugins\Windows\WindowPlugins.dll
    c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal.svn\Databases.DLL

OK, seems correct. But why is this not working for you then... It could be that I made a mistake in the compilation of the assemblies, but then it should not work for others either.

dvdfreak

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    I have tested it with different case but it has not recognized the show in the tvguide.
    Here is my test casees:

1st
    there is a show from 6pm to 6:30pm on every days. I have made a scheduled every days recordings from 6pm to 6:30pm. There was not red dot in the guide.

2nd
    there is a show from 6pm to 6:30pm on every days. I have made a scheduled every days recordings from 5:55pm to 6:55pm. There was not red dot in the guide. :(

Strange, sounds like this isn't working at all for you, yet it is for other people. Are you sure you installed the DLL's from my zip in the correct place? The WindowsPlugins.dll for example must go in the correct subdirectory.

Re-reading your post, are you creating the every-day recording from the guide or from the manual recording screen? I think this may explain what you are seeing!

Ralph

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    dvdfreak said:
    Okay, I'll try to reproduce this and look into it. Can you give exact steps to reproduce this, what do you mean by "entering Timer", going to the scheduled recording screen?

Yes, Timer = Scheduled Recordings.

1. schedule a recording in TVguide to be recorded "Every day at this time"
    2. go to scheduled recordings
    3. select the entry of that show and hit enter
    4. waiting circle of MP appears and doesn't disappear anymore, even if you leave the screen.

Regards
    Ralph

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Here is my test casees:

1st

2nd

Re-reading your post, are you creating the every-day recording from the guide or from the manual recording screen? I think this may explain what you are seeing!

from the manual recording screen

dvdfreak

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Here is my test casees:

1st

2nd

from the manual recording screen

Can you try from the guide? See if that at least works for you. Thx!

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    WOW it works from tvguide! There is a every days show which runs 12:15-13:15 or 12:20-13:20 and the fuzzy logic can handle this. I have tested it with old logic and all records were 12:15-13:15!

Congratulate!

dvdfreak

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    WOW it works from tvguide! There is a every days show which runs 12:15-13:15 or 12:20-13:20 and the fuzzy logic can handle this. I have tested it with old logic and all records were 12:15-13:15!

Congratulate!

Cool, and thanks :)

But perhaps the manual recording should be fixed... how does the manual recording work with "Everytime On This Channel" e.g., does this work when entered manually?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom