Generic Keyboard/Remote Input Plugin (2 Viewers)

CraigzHomeUK

March 10, 2013
Sandbach
Home Country
England England
Hi all,

After a clean install of MP1.3 beta I get the following 'error' when trying to enter the configuration of the plugin via the MP configuration > Plugins.
I love the plugin to sort out my remote and get it running smooth so any feedbck would be appreciated.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentException: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: '9' Key being added: '9'
=> See attachment for the whole error message.

Anyone experiencing the same?
Tom

I am also having the same problem can anyone help ? :)

karhill

Portal Member
March 19, 2013
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hi all,

After a clean install of MP1.3 beta I get the following 'error' when trying to enter the configuration of the plugin via the MP configuration > Plugins.
I love the plugin to sort out my remote and get it running smooth so any feedbck would be appreciated.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentException: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: '9' Key being added: '9'
=> See attachment for the whole error message.

Anyone experiencing the same?
Tom

I am also having the same problem can anyone help ? :)

I was also having the same problem with the Keyboard Input Plugin crashing with an exception during configuration. Master F's version of the .dll (see above a few posts), has fixed that problem...I can at least get into configuration.

All I'm trying to do is to get a keyboard shortcut to the guide.....this seems like a long road to go to just get a keyboard shortcut to a common function.

netexplorer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 21, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    can anyone provide a new version for 1.3 Final? My version works with 1.3 Final, but i get the exception when i try to enter the configuration window. The previous provided releases for 1.3 Beta are marked as incompatible.

karhill

Portal Member
    March 19, 2013
    Home Country
    Try Master F's dll, available in a few posts back. It works for me under 1.3 Final.

netexplorer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 21, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I already tried that, but it didn't work for me.
    I have installed the 2.4.4.0 and replace the dll with Master F's version.

karhill

Portal Member
    March 19, 2013
    Home Country
    I already tried that, but it didn't work for me.
    I have installed the 2.4.4.0 and replace the dll with Master F's version.
    I've used Master F's version on 9 different MP client machines, all running windows 7 and MP 1.3, final. Worked on each one. Are you putting the replacement dll in the correct location? I'm sure you've re-booted and everything....

netexplorer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 21, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sure, if i replace the file with my working one, everything is o.k., but open the configuration of the plugin produce the exception.

karhill

Portal Member
    March 19, 2013
    Home Country
    Sure, if i replace the file with my working one, everything is o.k., but open the configuration of the plugin produce the exception.
    Yes, if I open the configuration page with the original dll, I get an exception. If I open the configuration page with Master F's dll, I do NOT get an exception and can configure key presses. It sounds like you are not using the replacement dll, or have it in the wrong location.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom