Generic Keyboard/Remote Input Plugin (1 Viewer)

netexplorer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 21, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    That couldn't be the problem, because i have a working dll witch produce the exception when i enter the plugin configuration.
    Master F's version produce a message window that this plugin is incompatible with MP 1.3 when i enter the MP configuration plugin section. As you see, the location (MP_install_folder\plugins\process) should be right.
    So i can't change anything in my configuration now.

alegend

Portal Pro
    October 23, 2011
    Anyone In here using this plugin with Mepo 1.4 Pre Release?
    Is the current version compatible with this version of MEPO?
    Im asking because before I disabled the plugin Mediaportal hung up when I woke my HTPC from sleep - or the remote didnt react anymore (harmony one) and the movie kept playing without being able to stop pause or anything else...

Any solution for this problem?

homeboycrusoe

Portal Member
    August 28, 2012
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Same craic re: MP 1.5 Pre Release. Get that dodgy Key 9 error message when try to configure plugin in MP. Any chance you can do the needful and create updated KeyboardPlugin DLL file?

Many thanks

Fafnir

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dear all readers,

By Tasker on my Android mobile device(s) I am able to have voice control over my home automation.
    Together with Eventghost I'd like to bring all to the next level by voice commanding also Mediaportal and if this works, I will also post a tutorial for everyone who so low skilled as I am.

The first post gave me hope that there is a chance to have one command to start instead making saying "TV - OK -Go right - Go right" wihich you have to do to turn on television in fullscreen under Titan skin.

The inventor of EventGhostPlus did not answer to my PN yet, so I have some questions:
    - is this plugin available in 1.5?
    - can one set it up in parallel with an MCE remote?
    - would it be clever, since I have a Harmony 1000 to not use the MCE standard input of MP and to change to this plugin?

Thanks in advance for any idea or support.

Regards Fafnir

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm not so sure if this is what you are looking for, but see attached file, it is working here with MP 1.5

Attachments

• KeyboardInputPlugin.rar
      32.3 KB

Fafnir

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm not so sure if this is what you are looking for, but see attached file, it is working here with MP 1.5

Thank you FreakyJ,

I will give it a try once I back home.

What can be what I am looking for? Do you have an idea if there is a plugin or any function that I can use?

Regards Fafnir

Fafnir

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    That's what I'll do. Tasker and voice commands got a hold on me and they are really fun to use, especially because the outcome very convincing.

Can be interesting for somebody out there.

Have a nice weekend everybody!

Regards Fafnir

TheBiGW

Portal Member
    October 1, 2009
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Has anyone managed to get this working with Media Portal 1.6? This was working fine for me with 1.5 but since upgrading to 1.6 menu navigation works fine but playback controls pause/resume/stop/FFwd etc have stopped working. I'm guessing this is due to the default keyboard mappings as the KeyboardPlugin UI config still works in MediaPortal plugin configuration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom