Generic subtitles retriever library (movpic, tvseries etc.) (1 Viewer)

gibman

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 4, 2006
    Aarhus
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    small heads up: commited a few changes to subtitlesretriever project.

* added seco's subtitledownloader.dll v1.0

* bug; tvseries subtitles lookup was not passing along the user preferred languages.
    so english was always default, regardless of what the user has specified.

no changes for mov pics or tv series.

/gibman

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    MP crashing logs while downloading subtitle.

From the log file:

2010-01-11 20:33:45.715671 [ERROR][Subtitles Downloader Thread]: Exception :confused:ystem.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'SubtitleDownloader.Util.FileUtils' threw an exception. ---> System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to locate required library '7z.dll'.This library must be located in same directory with SubtitleDownloader.dll

7z.dll
    SubtitleDownloader.dll
    SubtitleRetriever.dll

All these 3 files must be located under the Mediaportal root installation directory, NO plugins/ or anything else.

rasmuskarlsen

Portal Pro
    October 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Thanks Seco and Gibman... Have just compiled MovingPictures with new SubtitleRetriever.dll 1.0.

Before i was missing som results from Subscene.. When i searched subscene manually from my browser, for a specific movie, it could find 5 results for my native language. When searching through the plugin, it could only find 2 results.

With the new version it works!! 5 results found :D Nice. Thank you:D

1stdead

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Thanks Seco and Gibman... Have just compiled MovingPictures with new SubtitleRetriever.dll 1.0.

Before i was missing som results from Subscene.. When i searched subscene manually from my browser, for a specific movie, it could find 5 results for my native language. When searching through the plugin, it could only find 2 results.

With the new version it works!! 5 results found :D Nice. Thank you:D

Yes seco has fixed that in v. 1.0 yesterday :) :D

Zinu

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    At which side is a language you want to use supposed to be, to the left or the right? Or does this not matter?

Since I was troubleshooting a bit and moved 'English' to both left and right, and in both cases it returned English subtitles...

gibman

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 4, 2006
    Aarhus
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Left side: All available langs.
    Right side: the chosen ones, in prioritized sequence.

so u want them in the right side :)

/gibman

At which side is a language you want to use supposed to be, to the left or the right? Or does this not matter?

Since I was troubleshooting a bit and moved 'English' to both left and right, and in both cases it returned English subtitles...

Zinu

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Then why does it show available English subtitles while 'Dutch' nld & dut are the only ones to the right?

allengero

Portal Member
    July 22, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    have compiled it for MovingPictures and works verry good, but the subtitlefile's ownership is set to Administrator and attributes is not available for Everyone.
    It shows subtitles in movies on the mediacenter where the moviefiles is located, but not on the other network clients. no access rights to the subtitlefiles.

strike07

Portal Member
    September 4, 2009
    hey guys... just need some help.. i wanted moving picture to download subtitle.. but i am so unclear about the way to compile the app... try to read several time also.no idea.

is there any quick guide on how to make moving picture to have subtile option?

**sory bcos me so dumb. just me duno about this program stuff too much :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom