[Pending] Handling Multifile Cue (1 Viewer)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    "iDisc integer, " + // Disc Number
    "iNumDisc integer, " + // Total Number of Discs
    How about Total disc?
    and foobar implemented DISCNUMBER as newer tag.
    Now new tag...
    • REM – A remark/comment to be ignored.
    Foobar and Kodi support:
    Code:
    REM DISCID 0E123112
    REM DISCNUMBER 01
    REM TOTALDISCS 03
    in MP after REM DISCNUMBER was added to cue.
    Probably as it is connected with a taglib, and can at that moment there was what that failure at me. I do not know. But until I added these tags, the disk numbers were not in the database.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    How about Total disc?
    iNumDisk=TOTALDISKS
    Kodi support:
    I've found only REM DISCNUMBER
    Probably as it is connected with a taglib, and can at that moment there was what that failure at me. I do not know. But until I added these tags, the disk numbers were not in the database.
    Give me the chance to reproduce it myself ;)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Yes, this is not particularly important. Plugin as for me must be changed a lot. Add grabbers as in My Videos, add the saving mdbid to the database for the artist, album, track. Well, the database structure for me is not very clear. Why unnecessary characters and search for matches through like.

--
    WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Hey @azzuro
    Your issue could be different to mine since your're talking about singlefile+cue. Could be problematic cue or so. But since I've already digged in the code I could check your case if you post (here or in PM) list of your file names and cue contents.

It will eliminate 2, 3,4, all cues which lead to multiple files in them. I'm assuming such cues are no use for MediaPortal now since I believe they are for restoringoriginal disk not playing files.
    We were talking a lot about everything here so let's try to discuss actual cuesheet problems. :D
    As I said earlier I could think of another case.
    Imagine you've ripped cd as image with so you will have one single file and cue which should fit well to it. THis cue will pass through check in my patch since it would have 1 file entry but it could still point to file which not exists since it's already transcoded. So in this case you could have 2 cues for wav and transcoded audio.
    So I think of two ways:
    1) Simple. Check if file entry from cue is exists on disk. If no cue will be ignored and album will be played as single file if that cue was only one or tracks will be separated with another cue file.
    2) Full. If file entry from cue doesn't exist, try to check if cue is single in folder. If it's single, try to fix cue by changing filename in cue to match existing file. MP even have code for saving cue :D

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    1) Simple. Check if file entry from cue is exists on disk. If no cue will be ignored and album will be played as single file if that cue was only one or tracks will be separated with another cue file.
    i prefer this one, because using the same file on other player can not work on the full option.
    your patch will be checked for next release if accepted.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    i prefer this one, because using the same file on other player can not work on the full option.
    your patch will be checked for next release if accepted.
    In full option physical cue file could be not modified

Отправлено с моего Redmi 3S через Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom