Yes, but witout DiscNumber in cue MP not show and not import disc number in DB ... I do not know why, but I have this way it works.I was right. File has disc tags
So it's your personal cue tags.Yes, but witout DiscNumber in cue MP not show and not import disc number in DB ... I do not know why, but I have this way it works.
It's not difficult for me to add 2 lines. And I record all the metadata myself. But I think you can add reading these tags and others in the MP.
and foobar implemented DISCNUMBER as newer tag.The following commands are detailed in the Appendix A of the CDRWIN User's Guide:
- CATALOG – A 13-digit UPC/EAN code.
- CDTEXTFILE – A path to a file containing CD-Text info.
- FILE – A path to a file containing audio data, and to which subsequent commands apply.
- FLAGS – Per-track subcode flag(s).
- INDEX – Per-track index(es).
- ISRC – Per-track ISRC(s).
- PERFORMER – Per-disc or per-track performer name for CD-Text data.
- POSTGAP – Amount of post-track silence to add.
- PREGAP – Amount of pre-track silence to add.
- REM – A remark/comment to be ignored.
- SONGWRITER – Per-disc or per-track songwriter name for CD-Text data.
- TITLE – Per-disc or per-track title for CD-Text data.
- TRACK – Type of track to create, and to which subsequent commands apply.
Well, it looks quite common on hydrogenaud.io threads and every software uses its own cue specs I believe. If EAC, XLD, CUETools support it I think it could be added to MP. But I still don't believe that disc data was recognized in MP after REM DISCNUMBER was added to cue.Why not? Its Comment tag (REM DISCNUMBER) ...
|C||Can the XmlTv Plugin handle 600+ channels?||General||3|
|N||[Approved] [MP2-198-200] Playlist handling patches||Submit: Code Patches||4|
|Ceton eth6 now handling 6 tuners||Installation, configuration support||7|
|C||How well can MediaPortal handle 10,000+ recordings?||MediaPortal 1 Talk||3|