Hauppage Remote Control Plugin (1 Viewer)

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
Re: XPSP2

Squidi said:
Is there any chance that this could be made to work under windows 2000?
You could try the following: Copy the file irremote.dll from your WinTV-directory to "%ProgramFiles%\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\". Ignore the warnings in the plugin's configuration. I never verified the plugin with W2K and can't support it. An XPSP2 is recommended.

A

Anonymous

Area: Media Portal Program
MP Version: 0.1.2.0
Skin: Blue Two
CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 3200+
Memory: 1.5GB (3x512MB DDR PC3200)
Motherboard Chipset: hForce3 driver ver 5.10
Video Card: Saphire Radeon 9800 Pro Atlantis
Video Card Driver: Nvidia Geforce 6600 GT
Video Render Type: VMR9 Renderless
Video Codec Type & Version: Cyberlink v6
Audio Codec Type & Version: Cyberlink v6
TV Card: Hauppauge Nova-t (90002 model)
TV Card Type: DVB-t
TV Card Driver: the new version 2.0 drivers

in the cvs build from 17/05/05, the Yellow Button - Show Context Menu in the myTV does not function as expected (F9 does). instead of showng the menu. it show's the channel status/guide.

ok it maybe supposed to do this, but it has been showing the menu to select groups/channels/etc... which is very useful.

A

Anonymous

me too

mPod said:
Mail sent. Have fun with it & report how it's working for you. :wink:

hi,

could you sent the plugin to me also? I'll send you a mail.

thanx!

Durk

djshawnee

Portal Member
May 11, 2005
Is there a way to make any of the buttons PGDOWN and PGUP for use in the guide? I think it would be much easier to look through it this way.

Is there any way to change the button functions so that 2 of them are PGUP and PGDOWN? If not, is there any other way that I can do this?

Thanks! It is a great plugin....

Shawn

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
butcherBoy said:
so instead closing mediaportal i would like to have an option for the power button on my remote to select 'close mp' or 'hibernate pc'.
Will be implemented in the next version.

free spirit said:
Yellow Button - Show Context Menu in the myTV does not function as expected (F9 does). instead of showng the menu. it show's the channel status/guide.
Fixed in the next version.

djshawnee said:
Is there a way to make any of the buttons PGDOWN and PGUP for use in the guide? I think it would be much easier to look through it this way.
SKIPREV and SKIPFWD are doing this. (See included ReadMe.rtf) Next version has this function on ch+/- in all screens again.

djshawnee

Portal Member
May 11, 2005
Oops, I didn't realize that PGUP and PGDN on the keyboard changed the days in the guide.....

what I wanted to do was to actually navigate through the guide, going up one page or down one page (instead of pressing up or down 10 times or whatever) in the guide. is there a feature like this?

A

Anonymous

mPod said:
free spirit said:
Yellow Button - Show Context Menu in the myTV does not function as expected (F9 does). instead of showng the menu. it show's the channel status/guide.
Fixed in the next version.

cool thank you.

djshawnee

Portal Member
May 11, 2005
does this version have functions for going one page up and one page down in the guide? im sure many people would want this function.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom