Hauppage Remote Control Plugin (1 Viewer)

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
unknow21 said:
Future work: support the IR blaster (PVR150) for cable/sat recever?
Nope. As long as you don't send us a PVR-150 with a blaster I can't do it. Got no Hauppauge blaster here. And noone of the other devs has one either. Furthermore AFAIK it's not documented by Hauppauge (again), so it will need reverse engineering and quite a lot time.

tklon

Portal Pro
September 3, 2004
Germany
Home Country
Germany Germany
mPod said:
Because the new plugin runs with MP 0.1.2.0 and above only, it will not be available, until the new version of MP is released.

Bug report: F8 in MP doesn't skip one week. :lol:

Reies

Portal Member
February 3, 2005
San Joaquin Valley, California, USA
mPod said:
The plugin now supports ALL Hauppauge cards, including the PVR-150. Because the new plugin runs with MP 0.1.2.0 and above only, it will not be available, until the new version of MP is released. So, all PVR-150 users will be happy as well soon... :wink:

Currently no need to send any PMs. Be patient, please. Thanks for understanding.

so i would just need to install the new version of media portal (MP0.1.2.0) and the hauppauge remote should work? Do i also need to install the IR software by hauppauge?

arnonm

Portal Member
February 23, 2005
Switching off OSD screen

mPod,

Been using the plugin with a 34-button remote - great.
Can't seem to find out how to turn off the OSD. For example, i select the subtitle menu, but can't turn it off with the remote.

Any ideas.

Arnon

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
Re: Switching off OSD screen

arnonm said:
Can't seem to find out how to turn off the OSD. For example, i select the subtitle menu, but can't turn it off with the remote.
Not sure what you mean. Could you list your steps please?

arnonm

Portal Member
February 23, 2005
ESC on OSD

Sure,

Play video
Press up or down to get OSD on
Move with L/R to get to Subtitle menu
Press Enter/OK
Select Subtitle with U/D, press Enter/OK to select
Ok, now we want to close OSD
Back/Menu should do the trick, but it doesn't

Arnon

A

Anonymous

mPod said:
unknow21 said:
Future work: support the IR blaster (PVR150) for cable/sat recever?
Nope. As long as you don't send us a PVR-150 with a blaster I can't do it. Got no Hauppauge blaster here. And noone of the other devs has one either. Furthermore AFAIK it's not documented by Hauppauge (again), so it will need reverse engineering and quite a lot time.
the pvr-150 remote and blaster work with gbpvr to control cable/sat receivers. i run it with my dish network 522 box and can change channels from within gbpvr. wish this would be avilable for mediaportal so i could use it. :(

fossks

Portal Member
May 2, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
PVR150 Remote compatibility

I just wanted to confirm that the Remote in the PVR150 is compatible with version 0.1.2.0? I am looking to replace my WinTV PCI with the 150 and want to ensure that it does actually work.

From the previous messages in the forum, it looks like the plugin is already in MP. Is this true? And what do I need to do to activate the 150's use in MP?

Kevin

S

SundaY

Re: PVR150 Remote compatibility

the script works perfect now with pvr-150 cards... the plugin is not integrated into mediaportal´.. you have to talk to mPod for the script. Its very easy to install.

fossks said:
I just wanted to confirm that the Remote in the PVR150 is compatible with version 0.1.2.0? I am looking to replace my WinTV PCI with the 150 and want to ensure that it does actually work.

From the previous messages in the forum, it looks like the plugin is already in MP. Is this true? And what do I need to do to activate the 150's use in MP?

Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom