Hauppauge (1 Viewer)

MaxOne72

October 10, 2018
Home Country
Canada Canada
Dose hauppauge colossus 2 capture card work with mediaportal?

BlueMax1916

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • January 29, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

it is the same TV Server Engine so everything that works with the MP1 TV Server works also with MP2 TV Server.

See Wiki -> TV Card Features

Cheers

Blue Max

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yeah, but this card is special and required adjusted file versions that mm created for 1.16 - a Google search yields the respective thread. That said it will probably not work under MP2.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Then it should also work with 1.20 - are you using this card with the special dll’s?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
    And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
    I just updated from 2.4. Update did not conserve my channels or epg plug-in or anything, looks like, which of course was a...
    Replies
    Views
    I am not sure what the problem is, but I would suggest trying the following: (1) In "TV Server Config", on the panel where you "scan for channels", click the first Win-TV tuner to select it and then click Scan for channels. (2) Next, click the second Win-TV tuner to select it and then click Scan for channels. If you scan for...
    I am not sure what the problem is, but I would suggest trying the following: (1) In "TV Server Config", on the panel where you...
    Hallo Fangemeinde und Spezialisten, Ich habe das Problem, dass im Mediaportal 2.4.1 mit Hauppauge Win-TV Dual Tuner bei zwei...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] usb tuner not listed DE
    Installed LAV filters and codec and now it works,
    Installed LAV filters and codec and now it works,
    New install win 11. have hauppauge 955q usb tuner astc. I see it in device manager under sound video game controllers. i did...
    Replies
    Views
    Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
    Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
    I recently move to Los Angeles, California and downloaded & installed Media Portal 1.32 pre Release, to find out the programs media...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 PiP audio problem DE
    @Brownard the user @Nordfinn reminded me in the MP2.5 release thead, that he still has this issue. I could not reproduce it as mentioned above, but could confirm the issue on his PC. Have you ever face the problem yet?
    @Brownard the user @Nordfinn reminded me in the MP2.5 release thead, that he still has this issue. I could not reproduce it as...
    Still trying to solve this: I get no audio from the second picture in PiP mode. Log files of my attempting to do so are attached...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom