HD TV in AC3+/DD+/E-AC3. No more HD TV (1 Viewer)

technick

Portal Pro
May 6, 2009
Home Country
France France
For your information french TNT HD work fine with the last new Beta

philippe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 6, 2006
    Lyon
    Home Country
    France France
    You are talking about the Beta1 (MediaPortalSetup_1.1.0_BETA-1_rev23491.exe) ?
    For me, with XP SP3 and the last ffdshow audio codec supporting EAC3 (ffdshow_rev3063_20090827_clsid.exe) it does not work at all.
    I try a lots of H264 video codecs ( power DVD 9, Coreavc, Arcsoft,....) without any result.
    The only French DVBT HD channel that's works fine, with my setup, is Arte HD.

technick

Portal Pro
    May 6, 2009
    Home Country
    France France
    exe : MediaPortalSetup_1.1.0_BETA-1_rev23491.exe
    Media Portal.exe : 1 286 144 bytes
    MP & TV server "about" : 1.0.4.23491 (SVN is for testing only!!!)

ffdshow tryout revision 3064 Aout 29 2009 23:02:40 (msvc 2008, x86, unicode, r)
    For the others look here : Browse ffdshow Files on SourceForge.net Not on the home page.

And for information, I use now the divx H264 codec (for TV HD & Video HD) : audio sync is perfect, picture is perfect, WITH EVR. So colors are also perfect. For me it's work with others codec like PDVD 9 codec also but in VRM9. Remark, because of disk problems, my Vista is a fresh install.

philippe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 6, 2006
    Lyon
    Home Country
    France France
    Thank's Technick

I found that my problem is finaly a signal problem. I made a TF1HD manual recording with the tv server configuration application and play it with VlC.
    The mts file is horrible ( macroblocking ) . The noise ratio seems to be too bad for the R5 channels....
    I must have a look at my antenna.

Allez l'OL ! ;-))

Christophe Pelin

Portal Pro
    September 8, 2014
    Home Country
    France France
    Here is a new version of the "E-AC3" patch without hack ;)
    3 files have been modified (TsWrite.ax, and TsReader.ax TvLibrary.dll) to handle the stream e-ac3 (descriptor = 0x7E)

all feedback are welcome before I provide a .patch

Bonjour
    je suis tres interessé par votre "patch E-AC3" pour mon MP 1.0.2, pouvez vous le remettre en ligne ?
    Merci par avance...
    Hello
    I am very interested in your "patch EAC3" for my MP 1.0.2, you can bring it back online?
    Thank you in advance ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom