Hi mm1352000,Hello and welcome
So first question: are you really dealing with an HD-PVR 2? My understanding is that the new HD-PVR (ie. the one released early this year) is not yet supported in MediaPortal. I could be wrong, and even if I am not wrong it hopefully shouldn't be hard to add support... so I'd love to work with you to get it working.
Two things:Let me know what you need from me.
- Please grab a screenshot of -->this<-- section of TV Server configuration. In other words, I want to see your tuner list.
- I need to see some technical detail about the HD-PVR 2. This is a bit more complex but here are the instructions:
Please post/attach both screenshots here and we'll go from there.
- 1. Download and run GraphSudio from here:
You want the 32 bit one.
No install required - just run it.
- In the top menu click "graph", then select "insert filter...".
- You'll see two fields at the top of the new window. In the first, select "WDM Streaming Crossbar Devices", and in the second select "All Filters".
- Please repeat for each device in the list: select, then click "insert".
- Hit escape or click the X in the top right corner to close the insert window.
- In the top menu click "graph", then select "make screenshot".
Can you please add support for Hauppauge HD PVR 60 ?
PMT_PID for HD PVR 60 = 0x100
18.3 KB Views: 143
47.9 KB Views: 160