Help to add episode / season details to UK RadioTimes grabber (3 Viewers)

LJG

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 3, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thanks SpudR. I did try mc2xml, no episode / season info.

I know it sounds a little OTT to want that info, but now I have had it (via RadioTimes grabbed by XMLTV GUI) I would really miss it if it's not there.

For instance, I am recording Utopia on C4. In the schedule and in the recorded TV info it tells me (1.4/6 Episode Title) so I know that I am about to watch episode 4 of 6. It's useful! :)

karl10247

Portal Pro
    November 8, 2011
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Hi Lisa,

When you were using radio times data did you ever get the prevent duplicate recordings feature to work using episode & series data? I can't seem to get it to work and now i end up with the likes of the following in my recorded tv:

The Hotel Inspector (8.6/8)

Am I doing something wrong?

Cheers

LJG

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Hi Karl,

I'm afraid I have never used that feature. I tend to go for 'record every time on this channel' as I would rather have duplicate recordings than missed ones!

lisa

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Hi Lisa,

When you were using radio times data did you ever get the prevent duplicate recordings feature to work using episode & series data? I can't seem to get it to work and now i end up with the likes of the following in my recorded tv:

Am I doing something wrong?

Cheers

I had this issue at one point and for me at least it turned out the guide data was incorrect without even noticing. In XMLTV gui settings i had ignore TBA programs and cached options checked on, i removed these and pulled down the guide data fresh and since then i have had no issue but hey i may have just been lucky lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom