Help us to nail down the general problems with some technotrend cards (2 Viewers)

trougloubidc

Portal Member
November 19, 2007
Home Country
France France
I recorded in .ts as i previously had issues with .mpg

I forgot to mention that i did the test with standard TS, not with the TS specific to technotrend, i can't download it.

I stop/start TVserver and now i can watch TV but i still canno't record i have a 0ko file created. I canno't record using the manual control of TVserver management console.

Furthermore, i read in another post that there could be issues with unregistered filters. How can i check that my filters are properly registered ?

Regards.

Jérôme

mcraenz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2007
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    You still having trouble trougloubidc? I don't think there is a specific one anymore. Have you got the latest drivers for your TT card? Have you tried a complete MediaPortal/TvServer rebuild?

trougloubidc

Portal Member
    November 19, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    Hello,

I have the last TT drivers but not the last SVN. I will try the new Mediaportal version 1.0.0.0 RC1 to see if it works.

Thanks for your help.

Regards.

Jérôme

rds

February 21, 2008
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    ChristerS, did you manage to get the 3650 to work? I would like to buy that device but want to be sure that it is supported by Mediaportal.

ChristerS

Portal Member
    February 1, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Nope. I have now tried to do a fresh install of Vista 32 Home Premium + SP 1 and MP 1.0 RC1. Still the same problem with 3650 (I can't scan for channels - no signal).

But my S2 3200 is working with both SD and HD channels.

EDIT:

And of course the latest BDA drivers for both my cards...

trougloubidc

Portal Member
    November 19, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    Hello,

I tried to install the new Mediaportal 1.0.0.0RC1 version and i still face the same issue. From the TVserver management console I am unable to record but timeshift is working. From a Mediaportal client streaming works the first time, when i try to change channel it does not work anymore and mediaportal crash.

Any idea of what could be wrong ? I remember that recording worked with a previous svn.

Regards.

Jérôme

trougloubidc

Portal Member
    November 19, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    Hello,

I am only using free to air channels and not using a CAM/CI. I am also facing the no audio/video issue sometimes and the "channel change" issue. May be that i should uninstall/install the technotrend card.

Regards.

Jérôme

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom