Help us to nail down the general problems with some technotrend cards (1 Viewer)

trougloubidc

Portal Member
November 19, 2007
Home Country
France France
I know how to avoid the "no audio/video" on my PC. When i am watching TV, i have to turn off the channel i am watching and wait for 10 seconds before turning on on another channel. I f i do not wait i have the "no audio/video" message. Except for this, timeshifting works but i am still unable to record.

I tried the DVB hotfix but still unable to record.

Jérôme

tzi

Portal Member
December 19, 2005
Hi trougloubidc,

I also have these issues sporadic. If I do a channel scan then it works for a few days. Then suddenly it stops. I am on Astra 19,2° and I do not think they change A LOT of channel each week?
Edit: I just did a channel scan and I have 39 new and 763 updated channels. The last channel scan was 5 days ago.

Edit 2: I did a channel scan again and I got another 700+ updated channels (but no new ones). Is that normal? Each scan gives me a few hundreds update ones? This is strange...

Nevertheless, seems like the TT Card has some issus reading the PMT?

See posts here for this issue:
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...el-switching-sendpmt-failed-27644/#post252826
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/pre-1-0-rc1-273/channel-switching-slow-part-2-a-37574/#post251140
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...cause-extremely-slow-tuning-37133/#post249172

At least I count another 4 ppls having issues with TT Cards. Maybe some devs can comment on this?

TIA, Thomas

trougloubidc

Portal Member
November 19, 2007
Home Country
France France
Hello,

I uninstalled the DVB-T card and installed it again. Same issue with 0 bytes recording. I installed the latest SVN and i am still facing the same issue.

I am wondering if it could be a registering issue with fileters. How can i check that my filters are properly registered ?

Thanks for your help.

Regards.

Jérôme

urev

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 7, 2005
    Germany
    is the probelm resolved? With current SVN i have still the problem of 0KB files from my DVB-C-Card TT1501.
    Problem in the logfile is: "PROBLEM : descriptor lengths dont match" and "TechnoTrend IsCamReady(): IsCamPresent:True, IsCamReady:False"
    bye,urev

tzi

Portal Member
    December 19, 2005
    Hi!

Any updates on this? I know Dev´s are busy but TT Cards are quite common and this seems to be a symptomatic problem!

TIA, Thomas

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    is the probelm resolved? With current SVN i have still the problem of 0KB files from my DVB-C-Card TT1501.

Please try the current svn build, there are some changes to the technotrend handling done by me. Best to take this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...8-19-25h-revision-19510-rar-41621/#post278843

my own issues with 0 byte recordings where caused by my CAM, that wasn't ready.

I could solve it by setting the PMT-timeout to 20 seconds (affects recording) and under timeshift settings "wait for unscrambled signal" also to 20 seconds (affects timeshift).

jte

Portal Member
    November 18, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Still trouble with S2-3650 CI

Hi Folks,

I still have problems with the preview of scrambled channels. My TT box (s2-3650 ci) still can't decode scrambled channels. As a CI I use a MediaGuard in combination with a legal CanalDigitaal subscription.

Does anybody have any idea how to get this configuration working :confused:

Kind regards,
    Jurgen

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I can't see any problems in your log. Maybe it's a timing issue; What values do have set for TvService parameters
    "wait for PMT" (general tuning settings)
    "wait for unscrambled signal" (timeshifting settings)

try to set them to at least 10 or 15 seconds.

are your drivers up to date?

there is a "setuptv" exception. in the last line of tv.log. did you set up a clean RC4 version?

jte

Portal Member
    November 18, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I will increase the values from 10 sec to 15 or 20 seconds.
    This week I installed the new driver, 1.0.3.2, I received from
    Technotrend.

The strange thing is, that I have the same problem with
    TechnoTrends Mediacenter. (TT Viewer). I will setup a clean
    RC4 version tomorrow.

I will post the result asap.

Kind regards.

jte

Portal Member
    November 18, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I just received an Aston Crypt module, and my problem with the scrambled (pay) channels is solved.
    The combination 3650 & Mediaguard CI is maybe not the perfect combination.

Kind regards,
    Jurgen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom