Help with setting up Set Top Box and TvEngine3 (1 Viewer)

geov

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 1, 2006
    Cape Town
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    @Rhys:

Try just setting a "Select" command in the plugin and setting it to launch your batch file with the %2 parameter which is the full channel number.

Download the MCE Replacement Plugin and have a look at the documentation from it. It explains this plugin in better detail. Because this plugin is essentially just the External Channel Changing from the MCE Replacement Plugin (without the IR code stuff).

Cheers,

Please just correct me if I'm wrong...because I cant get this to work and I don’t know if I'm just being stupid :oops:

1) Your TV3ExtChannelChanger does not work with STB....
    2) Your original MCE replacement plugin does not work with TV3...
    3) I have downloaded the TV3ReplacementBlaster - test3 and tried it on the latest TV3 SVN, but this does not work because it breaks the other plugins, and does not show up as available.

Is there no way to change channels using the STB's for TV3....or am I missing something?

Cheers
    GeoV
    GeoV

and-81

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 7, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    There is the ported MyBlaster mentioned earlier in this thread. But I will be updating my plugins for newer SVN changes shortly. It's just been a bit hectic over the christmas/new year perioud.

I'll post back on this thread when I've got something you can try, but it might be worth keeping an eye on the MCE Replacement plugin thread.

Cheers,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom