[solved] Homescreen tile labels are offset (1 Viewer)

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    Hi. I just reinstalled MePo (1.9 pre Windows 10) and installed Titanius again. But when on the homescreen tiles their labels are all offset upwards a little? Any ideas?

Here is a photo of the problem:
    113F17FF-DF96-4F34-97CD-5AF88D29DE23.jpeg

I’ve tried reinstalling the fonts, I’ve changed windows to only be 100% font scaling, cleared cache, rebooted.. nothing seems to work. Fonts are fine everywhere else? Thanks!

Last edited:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    Need change basichome xmls, increase textyoff twise in tile button control... ie. If textyoff = 88 then set textyoff to 176... like in Titan skin...

--
    WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've managed to successfully add some extra buttons onto my 2nd page for Steam and Emulation Station but I really can't figure out how to add the background image for when they are highlighted. Can anyone give me some pointers?
    I've managed to successfully add some extra buttons onto my 2nd page for Steam and Emulation Station but I really can't figure out...
    Hello MediaPortal friends! I'm proud to present a new skin, named TITANIUS. TITANIUS is a skin based on Titan, one of the new...
    Replies
    Views
    I've uploaded a new version. This time i've improved the notify dialog for news or new tweets. But duo to this change, a new skin file is needed. But there is also a backward compatibility, if the skin file is not installed. Then the old dialog will be used. The new skin files for Titan and TITANIUS are already included. Here is a...
    I've uploaded a new version. This time i've improved the notify dialog for news or new tweets. But duo to this change, a new skin...
    Description InfoService is a plugin for that provides weather/feed and twitter informations on the home screen. It has also a feed...
    Replies
    Views
    1) Great. I'll wait your next release 2) Sorry, the Search button is visible when displaying the menu from the main list view . But since the only menu I display is the one related to palylist view (because of 1) issue), I thought it was missing... :sorry: 3) I discovered a shortcut thanks to you : the red button. Anyway, it...
    1) Great. I'll wait your next release 2) Sorry, the Search button is visible when displaying the menu from the main list view ...
    The skin is developed on Vista with Mediaportal 1.0.2 and tested on XP, Vista and Seven. I'm testing it on Mediaportal 1.1 beta and...
    Replies
    Views
    OK. Thanks. I will review them and give it a try.
    OK. Thanks. I will review them and give it a try.
    *** CONFIRMED WORKING WITH 1.1.0 RC2 *** *** Also read below for free atsc over comcast info *** I have seen several posts...
    Replies
    Views
    So nach einer Weile Abwesenheit, gibt es mal wieder was neues vom InfoService Plugin. Zu aller erst habe ich den Twitter Client wieder aktiviert. Dieser hat ja aufgrund der API Anpassungen seitens Twitter nicht mehr funktioniert. Leider waren die Anpassungen damals recht massiv und meine Zeit die Schnittstelle dafür anzupassen leider...
    So nach einer Weile Abwesenheit, gibt es mal wieder was neues vom InfoService Plugin. Zu aller erst habe ich den Twitter Client...
    Für diejenigen die kein Englisch können oder einfach keine Lust auf das Englische Forum haben, dachte ich dass ich ein deutschen...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom