[solved] How about Animated posters for Movie? (1 Viewer)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    How about Animated posters for Movie?
    Like:
    tt3659388_poster_0_original.gif

tt0076759_poster_0_original.gif

--
    WBR, ajs

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Hmmm ... worked ...

Default cover ...
    upload_2017-12-12_10-7-27.png
    Animated cover ...
    upload_2017-12-12_10-7-43.png

Run FH Configurator, close and save settings, change in FH.xml:
    Providers section add (or change no to yes):
    XML:
    <entry name="UseAnimated">yes</entry>
    Add section, or change no to yes:
    XML:
      <section name="Animated">
        <entry name="MoviesPosterDownload">yes</entry>
        <entry name="MoviesBackgroundDownload">no</entry>
      </section>

Attachments

• FanartHandler.Beta.dll.zip
      436.5 KB

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Will be the poster displayed animated then or only as a fix picture? Will be the poster downloaded automatically or for what is this? Sorry but I didn't understand the sense.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    FH properties:
    Code:
    #fanarthandler.movie.animated.selected.thumb
    #fanarthandler.movie.animated.selected.background

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in driving the development of an advanced HTPC software? Would you like new features get implemented faster? Well, then join us! What we offer: Almost unlimited creative leeway The possibility to closely...
    Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in...
    Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello, I hope someone could help me. Inside StreamedMP configuration, it can be created a menu item and its submenu, until two submenu levels. I created a main Menu called Movies, then a Level 1 menu items in this order: - comedy -animated -others I'd like to create a Level 2 submenu linked to animated item in the level 1, but...
    Hello, I hope someone could help me. Inside StreamedMP configuration, it can be created a menu item and its submenu, until two...
    Hello, I hope someone could help me. Inside StreamedMP configuration, it can be created a menu item and its submenu, until two...
    Replies
    Views
    Please check the wiki. I never take online sources but perform offline imports. You can use external tools for that and change all data including poster. Also the import speed is much faster + the local data are kept forever, even MP2 is removed. To overwrite only some movies you need to remove them once from the share, place an...
    Please check the wiki. I never take online sources but perform offline imports. You can use external tools for that and change all...
    Hi, I'm new here but have been gradually getting my head around setting everything up but one simple task is throwing me off - how...
    Replies
    Views
    in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
    in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
    I am using MediaPortal 1.30 and Moving Pictures. In fact, I have been using them for so long that my movie list is now... a mess...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom