Tv Movie EPG Import Stuck (1 Viewer)

harryzwo

Portal Pro
July 25, 2006
953
147
Home Country
Germany Germany
After Tv Movie EPG Import++ is unrepairable, I tried Tv Movie EPG Import. Unfortunately, the import gets stuck here. Does anyone have an idea why this could be, or does it still work for anyone at all?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yes, the plugin is currently working
Yes, the plugin is currently working
With the plugin Tv Movie EPG Import++ I get an MSSQL error (see attachment).
Replies
51
Views
13K
Isn't there anyone who needs the series episode listings in the EPG? Perhaps someone could move this post to the English forum.
Isn't there anyone who needs the series episode listings in the EPG? Perhaps someone could move this post to the English forum.
Since EPG Buddy is no longer working and the 'TV Movie EPG Import ++' plugin is working again, I'm now having trouble completing...
Replies
1
Views
2K
i think info but I'm really not sure
i think info but I'm really not sure
When I import new films using Moving Pictures, it takes an incredibly long time for the information to be found and downloaded...
Replies
3
Views
2K
MP1 MP2 EPG woes DE
Hey everyone, Since mc2xml have stopped working, I built a lightweight replacement tool to keep XMLTV guide data flowing smoothly for media servers. Everything you need—including downloads, setup instructions, and configuration guides—is ready to go on the website: https://epgtalk.com/builder/ Give it a try and let me know if you...
Hey everyone, Since mc2xml have stopped working, I built a lightweight replacement tool to keep XMLTV guide data flowing smoothly...
Does anyone know how to “fix” the MC2XML application, and hopefully permanently? Mine stopped working sometime after September 29...
Replies
11
Views
258
I have added a scheduled task to MariaDB to delete all entries with the same start and end date
I have added a scheduled task to MariaDB to delete all entries with the same start and end date
Hello, I'm encountering an issue after importing EPG data into the TV-Server/Database. The Problem: After importing an XMLTV...
Replies
7
Views
3K
Top Bottom