How can I change Music view? (1 Viewer)

meierk

Portal Pro
February 28, 2008
Home Country
Canada Canada
Is there a way to remove the Album Art and Thumbnails from the Music screens? I would rather not even see a placeholder for the mages, but would rather use the full width of the screen to display the music.

I have attached an images that kind of shows what I am trying to achieve.

Thanks

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_01 Mar. 17 12.16.gif
    ScreenHunter_01 Mar. 17 12.16.gif
    405.5 KB

meierk

Portal Pro
February 28, 2008
Home Country
Canada Canada
Nobody can help? I would be greatful if someone could just point me to an xml file(s) to edit and I will try to figure this out myself.

Thanks

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Country flag
    Have a look at common.facade.music.xml to stetch the list layout. In particular <width> and <posx>.

Also look for #selectedthumb in mymusicsongs.xml

meierk

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Have a look at common.facade.music.xml to stetch the list layout. In particular <width> and <posx>.

Also look for #selectedthumb in mymusicsongs.xml

Thanks for taking the time to answer. I had actually tweeking the files you mention, but I can't seem to get rid of the albumnocover.png image. I managed to resize the image and movie the folder/song list around, but still can't completely remove the album art.

Kevin

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Country flag
    did you try adding <visible>false</visible> to the control that contains the image?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Import stuck DE
    Full permission is necessary. For me I set no protection on my NAS and activated cretidentials anyway, just left username and password empty.
    Full permission is necessary. For me I set no protection on my NAS and activated cretidentials anyway, just left username and...
    I am kind of at my wits end, I have been working on this since Friday using TMM to manage the data files and then trying to import...
    Replies
    Views
    @hwahrmann ... reminder?;)
    @hwahrmann ... reminder?;)
    Although my Music-collection is taggeged very well, some files do not have an entry for e.g. the tag <Album>. So I want to exclude...
    Replies
    Views
    I just installed it and the discnumbers are indeed back. Thank you for the fix! Now I can enjoy my collected boxsets again (y)
    I just installed it and the discnumbers are indeed back. Thank you for the fix! Now I can enjoy my collected boxsets again (y)
    I have my music views set to sort by discnumber: It used to work as expected (one big list, starting with the first disc first...
    Replies
    Views
    Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up a running mediaportal setup. Without the logs however, I don't have a clue on what exactly is wrong...
    Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up...
    Hi there, I'm a happy long time user and am currently using MP 1.25. Up until now I had no issues with my setup. Yesterday...
    Replies
    Views
    There was no change obviously related to it, but maybe something as the fixed user management or similar made it.
    There was no change obviously related to it, but maybe something as the fixed user management or similar made it.
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom