How do I remove a card from the TVServer? (1 Viewer)

Gcarr

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 17, 2014
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Can someone help me to remove some old TV card entries? In TVServer Configuration there is a button to remove them but it is greyed out. I've already tried deleting them directly from the database but MP just recreates them again. I'm trying to remove the 4 card entries at the bottom as I no longer have this tuner. Thanks!
    tvcards.PNG

Gcarr

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 17, 2014
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Figured it out finally, they were stored in the registry. Now, I think I remember reading once that silicondust stored those there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I tried upgrading from 2.2.3 to 2.3 on my Win10 HPTC. I fixed a couple of issues on the impossibility to run the 64bit and on the non working hama/ortek remote which is not full RC6 compliant following advice in this forum, but I was unable to see Live TV recordings with the user interface (both the old one and the new nereus one). I...
    I tried upgrading from 2.2.3 to 2.3 on my Win10 HPTC. I fixed a couple of issues on the impossibility to run the 64bit and on the...
    I tried upgrading from 2.2.3 to 2.3 on my Win10 HPTC. I fixed a couple of issues on the impossibility to run the 64bit and on the...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for your feedback!
    Thanks for your feedback!
    I'm not sure exactly when this started, I've been dealing with it for a while until I had time to troubleshoot it. I'm pretty sure...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
    It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
    Replies
    Views
    This problem still exists with MP 1.29.
    This problem still exists with MP 1.29.
    When installing MP1, the TV DB configuration dialog specifies SQL Server 2005 (see attached file "Setup database connection -...
    Replies
    Views
    i think i am now sorted. was previewing BBC 1 HD, but still setting things up. bit of a learning curve :) found the simple way to reset the data base. pressed clear button when configuring tv channels :cool: a re-scan and all seems ok now. its two steps forward, one step back. thought MP2 was more intuitive than MP1, or is it just...
    i think i am now sorted. was previewing BBC 1 HD, but still setting things up. bit of a learning curve :) found the simple way to...
    New to Mediaportal 2 and the mediaportal TV server, having used Argus in my last MP1 set up. I am having trouble viewing BBC HD...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom