How to add more facade items to the Dashboard (1 Viewer)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Australia Australia
    Country flag
    If the properties are not published when an item is selected then its a MediaPortal bug. Is it the first item selected that does not get published or all items? I recall an issue from long ago when the facade first gets focused it did not register the item as selected.

It's very difficult to understand your issues so you will need to debug this yourself.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    recall an issue from long ago when the facade first gets focused it did not register the item as selected.
    Yes, I have such an error. And if you go from the show to the film, then filled in the properties for the series and for the film. After some time, the property for the series cleans. I deduced the two properties to the screen, watching how they behave.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Germany Germany
    Hm, when i use this ...

XML:
    <control>
    <description>Show #1 Rating Icon</description>
    <type>image</type>
    <id>0</id>
    <posX>1624</posX>
    <posY>549</posY>
    <width>29</width>
    <height>27</height>
    <texture>#Trakt.Show.0.Ratings.Icon.png</texture>
    <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="500" reversible="false" delay="400">Visible</animation>
    <animation effect="fade" time="250">WindowOpen</animation>
    <animation effect="fade" time="250">WindowClose</animation>
    <visible>control.HasFocus(98301)</visible>
    </control>
    <control>
    <description>Show #1 Rating</description>
    <type>label</type>
    <id>0</id>
    <posX>1670</posX>
    <posY>549</posY>
    <width>840</width>
    <font>font10</font>
    <textcolor>ffffffff</textcolor>
    <label>#Trakt.Show.0.Ratings.Percentage%</label>
    <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="500" reversible="false" delay="400">Visible</animation>
    <animation effect="fade" time="250">WindowOpen</animation>
    <animation effect="fade" time="250">WindowClose</animation>
    <visible>control.HasFocus(98301)</visible>
    But it shows allways, and everytime for the first show and is not switching...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    cbr954rr Possibillity to add more Movie Folders in Menu General 5
    ajs [WiP] 5030: Add UHD Thumb size to TV Server MediaPortal 1 0
    ajs [fixed] 5029: Add the ability to choose the type of pause for designers in the slideshow MediaPortal 1 4
    P MP 2 - Request to add an additional TV series Filename protocal Feature Requests 0
    raffe How to add 500+ streams? OnlineVideos 1
    T How to add missing buttons IR Server Suite (IRSS) 0
    R [solved] Moving pictures importer wont add files from a removable drive. Is there a work around ? Moving Pictures 8
    ajs [solved] 4935: Add string.replace function to Skin engine MediaPortal 1 10
    haaitje Crashes when trying to add lyrics MPTagThat 0
    H Add site to home OnlineVideos 5
    E Can I add folder icons to my list of videos MediaPortal 1 Talk 9
    Timothy Cobb Mediaportal 2 Weather - Can't add Weather locations Plugin Development 5
    E How can I add some site to Online Video Plugin ? OnlineVideos 4
    J silly question: where do I add my login details!! OnlineVideos for MediaPortal 2 5
    ajs 4911: Add properties support to TextColor and TextColorNoFocus MediaPortal 1 5
    F Mini EPG more information? WMC Skin 4
    Megane [Configuration] Be more specific in Video Codec Improvement Suggestions 0
    morpheus_xx Test builds of MP2.3 WiP, x64, Nereus and more... MediaPortal 2 44
    Lehmden [Videos] More filename possibility for MyVideos local fanart. Improvement Suggestions 26
    1 [Pending] Feature Request: TV-Recording - more intelligence - like WMC please Feature Requests 9
    ge2301 [Finished] [MP2-782] Show mouse cursor only if it was moved more than 10 pixels MediaPortal 2 13
    DarkOrje [solved] How can I integrate more news feed in MP2? General 5
    Rob Hexenmeister Latest Media Handler - facade properties - itemcount General Support 3