How to add more facade items to the Dashboard (1 Viewer)

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Germany Germany
    Hey ltfearme,

i have a question, is there a way that i can have more then 3 trending shows / movies showen in the basic home screen ?? I have some free space :) With latest series / movies it works fine when i gave the range (width) more space.

Look at second screen for example...

Attachments

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Germany Germany
    OK, i have it. It works fine now, i have an older skin.settings in my theme folder. Now it works great...

Is there a way that i can have the heart or the rating on the dashboard on homescreen to ? The screen is only a sample for better understanding my quest.

Attachments

Last edited:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    Take look at common properties in the skin designers guide.
    I watched, tried to use # Trakt.Show.Tv bId and # Trakt.Movie.ImdbId but these properties can have values at the same time. And when the first transition, the facade of control, they are empty.
    I have the same layouts are necessary, to know the current element.
    Something like: #Trakt.Dashboard.Current... with properties .IMDBID, TMDBID, like: #Trakt.Dashboard.Current.IMDBID

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Australia Australia
    Country flag
    Im not sure what you're asking @ajs. If you want the selected properties i.e. when the user selects a particular movie or show then use the following properties to get their respective ID:
    Code:
    #Trakt.Movie.Id
    #Trakt.Movie.ImdbId
    #Trakt.Movie.TmdbId
    Code:
    #Trakt.Show.Id
    #Trakt.Show.ImdbId
    #Trakt.Show.TvdbId
    #Trakt.Show.TmdbId
    #Trakt.Show.TvRageId
    If you want a static property then use the index properties e.g. this will give you the first trending item on the facade
    Code:
    #Trakt.Movie.1.Id
    #Trakt.Movie.1.ImdbId
    #Trakt.Movie.1.TmdbId
    Code:
    #Trakt.Show.1.Id
    #Trakt.Show.1.ImdbId
    #Trakt.Show.1.TvdbId
    #Trakt.Show.1.TmdbId
    #Trakt.Show.1.TvRageId

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    cbr954rr Possibillity to add more Movie Folders in Menu General 5
    ajs [WiP] 5030: Add UHD Thumb size to TV Server MediaPortal 1 0
    ajs [fixed] 5029: Add the ability to choose the type of pause for designers in the slideshow MediaPortal 1 4
    P MP 2 - Request to add an additional TV series Filename protocal Feature Requests 0
    raffe How to add 500+ streams? OnlineVideos 1
    T How to add missing buttons IR Server Suite (IRSS) 0
    R [solved] Moving pictures importer wont add files from a removable drive. Is there a work around ? Moving Pictures 8
    ajs [solved] 4935: Add string.replace function to Skin engine MediaPortal 1 10
    haaitje Crashes when trying to add lyrics MPTagThat 0
    H Add site to home OnlineVideos 5
    E Can I add folder icons to my list of videos MediaPortal 1 Talk 9
    Timothy Cobb Mediaportal 2 Weather - Can't add Weather locations Plugin Development 5
    E How can I add some site to Online Video Plugin ? OnlineVideos 4
    J silly question: where do I add my login details!! OnlineVideos for MediaPortal 2 5
    ajs 4911: Add properties support to TextColor and TextColorNoFocus MediaPortal 1 5
    F Mini EPG more information? WMC Skin 4
    Megane [Configuration] Be more specific in Video Codec Improvement Suggestions 0
    morpheus_xx Test builds of MP2.3 WiP, x64, Nereus and more... MediaPortal 2 44
    Lehmden [Videos] More filename possibility for MyVideos local fanart. Improvement Suggestions 26
    1 [Pending] Feature Request: TV-Recording - more intelligence - like WMC please Feature Requests 9
    ge2301 [Finished] [MP2-782] Show mouse cursor only if it was moved more than 10 pixels MediaPortal 2 13
    DarkOrje [solved] How can I integrate more news feed in MP2? General 5
    Rob Hexenmeister Latest Media Handler - facade properties - itemcount General Support 3