[Question] How to add my Video folder into MP Extend Web UI?? (1 Viewer)

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Oh this is not good. I´m woundering a bit. DLNA become a big point. I mean look at the market. Every mobile phone, every standard TV, every PC , just everything is build with a DLNA client right now. I think Mediaportal should not miss that train.
    DLNA is also a bridge between difference OS´s.......... but ok. I´m not a dev.
    I was talking about MPExtended, not MediaPortal... As far as I know MP2 is completely build around DLNA.

Just for me. Where to copy MyVideo DB on my Server? I copied it from my Client to an Folder on D. Then i Set the path in MPExtended. But after Login to the Page no Video stuff is seen. Any help?
    There's currently a bug in WebMP which prevents is from showing the Movies tab if you don't have a MovingPictures database, even if you use MyVideos. That'll be fixed in 0.5.1. In the mean time, you can work around it by configuring the path to the moving pictures database to a file that exists (doesn't have to be a valid database) in the configuration.

Olli123

Portal Pro
    February 3, 2012
    Oh this is not good. I´m woundering a bit. DLNA become a big point. I mean look at the market. Every mobile phone, every standard TV, every PC , just everything is build with a DLNA client right now. I think Mediaportal should not miss that train.
    DLNA is also a bridge between difference OS´s.......... but ok. I´m not a dev.
    I was talking about MPExtended, not MediaPortal... As far as I know MP2 is completely build around DLNA.

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
    I hope it will become stable in the near future.

So thanks a lot.

I build up a batch file which is copying all the files onto my tv server when the client wakes up from standby.
    This solution is ok. I can live with it.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom