How to Add Sopcast to Media portal? (1 Viewer)

mp3lll

Portal Member
December 24, 2010
Hi all?

Does anyone know How can you can add for live Sport?

Mp:D

msj33

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2005
    Home Country
    England England
    The plugin Onlinevideos offer a MYP2P site in the catalog.

Only need to install Sopcast filter for WMP first.

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: How to Add Sopcast to Media portal?

I have SopCast installed on my HTPC, so is this filter also needed or does it automatically come with the sopcast installation?

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The filter is needed additionally I don't think it's installed by the SopCast installer. Actually all you need is the filter for Onlinevideos.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Is the game you want to watch currently available, most of these are live streams, well 5 minutes out of sync with real time ;)

cwmateiuc

January 17, 2014
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hey guys... I want to use the links from cool-tv . net as TV channels for our HTPC... can someone PLEASE help me do this :) I'd really appreciate it.. I've googled and googled and looked through here but can't really find a clear way of doing it.. I wanted to do it in WMC but apparently that can't be done? So I see now that people have success with MP. The streams I will be using are SOPCAST.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
    Replies
    Views
    I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is not extensive). It is strange that you mention this because there are now four DVB-T channels in the UK that behave in the same way (this is new for the UK). I think that these might be some sort of...
    I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is...
    I am running MePo 1.32 X86 on Windows 11 Ryzen 9 7900X 32GB DDR5 RAM 1TB NVME Boot Drive 4TB NVME Data drive RTX 3060 12GB I have...
    Replies
    Views
    Please check the wiki. I never take online sources but perform offline imports. You can use external tools for that and change all data including poster. Also the import speed is much faster + the local data are kept forever, even MP2 is removed. To overwrite only some movies you need to remove them once from the share, place an...
    Please check the wiki. I never take online sources but perform offline imports. You can use external tools for that and change all...
    Hi, I'm new here but have been gradually getting my head around setting everything up but one simple task is throwing me off - how...
    Replies
    Views
    I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video signal") on the TV I suspect the AVR has something to do with that. If I manually put the TV only into standby when TV is playing but paused then on wakeup I could not immediately take it out of pause and...
    I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video...
    Hi all, I´m using MP 1.30 at the moment and have a problem which also exists on my system on previous versions. So I don´t think...
    Replies
    Views
    Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
    Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
    I recently move to Los Angeles, California and downloaded & installed Media Portal 1.32 pre Release, to find out the programs media...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom