How To Ask Questions The Smart Way (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be the chance to interface the MP-TV series plugin with TMDB also. I don't say to eliminate the chance to keep data from TVDB, but at least the option to choose to switch to TMDB or (why not?) other sources.
Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be...
Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be...
Replies
Views
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
Replies
Views
I have never used DVB-S/S2 (satellite), but I do use DVB-T/T2 (terrestrial), and I think that the behaviour would be the same. Generally, when performing a rescan, the recommendation is to select the Enable channel movement detection setting. Wherever possible, this will cause TV Server to: Preserve the channel selection status...
I have never used DVB-S/S2 (satellite), but I do use DVB-T/T2 (terrestrial), and I think that the behaviour would be the same...
Hi, I am using MP2 with DVBS2 for longer time. sevral channel have changed their name (eg "Welt der Wunder -> Lilo.tv). Is there a...
Replies
Views
Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
Replies
Views
I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom