How to change the font size on TV subtitle? (1 Viewer)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    And from TV (i mean the 'still bigger than the subtitle from TV itself or subtitle for video') ? :)

superforever

Portal Pro
    April 13, 2009
    That one from TV and this one from video.

Attachments

• screencap1.jpg
      screencap1.jpg
      253.1 KB

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Are you able to compare from same sample MP vs another soft and see the diff sub ?
    Because i need to compare between different engine :)

superforever

Portal Pro
    April 13, 2009
    You mean same screen with sub before fix and after fix?

BTW I have a big issue with Unicode file name and folder name after upgrade it cannot see them anymore. Any help, I think may because the upgrade also upgraded MYSQL?

johnzered

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 20, 2008
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    That one from TV and this one from video.

But for videos your able to set the font size in the settings so they are not really comparable. Or am I missing something?

Could you try to watch the recording in another software and compare the text sizes. Are you running a single seat installation? If so did your tv-card come with some sort of tv utility that you could try?

For some reason as I explained to @Sebastiii already in an internal thread the text size was even smaller for me in MP 1.2.2 (Could not test 1.3.0 and 1.4.0, because I'm using Windows 8.1). I don't know if he has found out why yet. But at least the text fits the screen now.

Edit: I suppose the text doesn't get any smaller for you anymore either if you change the font-size in Windows back 100%?

superforever

Portal Pro
    April 13, 2009
    OK than doesn't matter the sub is good enough now.

Regarding my problem, all non English character now show as blank or funny characters in music, video, etc.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Yep @superforever could you test the installer from above link ?
    If you confirm that it's ok, it will also go to next release along with teletext subs fix :)

@johnzered :
    I think it comes when blu-ray subtitle was needed, because it use the same code and on blu-ray it's ok, so not sure if i'm able to display sub like 1.2.2 without breaking the blu-ray side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom