How to Change watched/unwatched colors (1 Viewer)

sleepycol

Portal Pro
June 2, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
^ works for poster and thumbnails, doesn't work for mass labels in list view.

List view would still work in Titan skin as the covers are displayed on the left. Also, faded text should still be used for watched movies.

Last edited:

sleepycol

Portal Pro
June 2, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
@sleepycol - The idea joostzilla was referring to was being able to quickly scan a large list for unwatched items

Yes, that was also my concern when it was suggested only one text colour was used. However, this is why 2 text colours should still be used. Simply a "faded" colour shade for those movies that are watched.

axlt2002

Portal Pro
September 20, 2012
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi guys!

I have one straight question (for which I wasn't able to find an answer by myself...): it is possible to avoid any wathced/unwatched icon to be displayed?

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi guys!

I have one straight question (for which I wasn't able to find an answer by myself...): it is possible to avoid any wathced/unwatched icon to be displayed?

Easiest way open the skin folder, browse the media subdir, delete the eye ball images.
    start -> all prog -> team mp -> mp -> user files

axlt2002

Portal Pro
    September 20, 2012
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Quite straight also the solution! ;-)

Should I delete also all the other images that indicates the watch percentage, etc.? Do you have some kind of "list" to be sure about the files to delete? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom