how to disable backdrops? (1 Viewer)

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
You have to edit the skin file. Near the begining of movingpictures.xml look for the following defines:

Code:
<define>#largeicons.backdrop.used:true</define>
<define>#smallicons.backdrop.used:true</define>
<define>#list.backdrop.used:true</define>
<define>#filmstrip.backdrop.used:true</define>
<define>#details.backdrop.used:true</define>

You need to change these from true to false for the views you do not want to use backdrops in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select another. Moving Pictures scales down the high res pictures and shrinks the filesize as well so I can't just go to fanart or themoviedb and get the images without doing some extra work to get the file right...
What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
Replies
Views
My problem is that I would like to switch from Kodi to Mediaportal. In Kodi, putting an Extras folder in the same folder as the movie automatically manages all the extras on the Bluray, so my library is organized in this way. Moving everything would be a very long job (I have more than 2800 movies), plus I would lose the Extras...
My problem is that I would like to switch from Kodi to Mediaportal. In Kodi, putting an Extras folder in the same folder as the...
Hello, is it possible to exclude some folders from the Moving Pictures scan? My movies are organized in separate folders...
Replies
Views
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
Replies
Views
Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again (if you need it).
Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again...
I've just installed MP 1.31 with Streamed skin, IMDB+ plugin, Moving Pictures and MP-TV Series. First time starting up MP to...
Replies
Views
Oh, thank you I will read it immediately
Oh, thank you I will read it immediately
How can you play copy-protected Blu-rays with MP after AnyDVD has stopped working? And I don't mean converting the movies...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom