hounddog

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 4, 2008
    Para Hills SA
    Australia Australia
    Country flag
    Hi I have never used My Films before, but after finding it I think it would be just what I need as I use Media Center Master.
    I am sure it will work with it and would like to install it in the latest version of MP [1.20].
    But it is incompatible and comes up with a dependency error.
    Is there a way to change the dependency or is there a version that will work.
    Thank you
    Mark

hounddog

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 4, 2008
    Para Hills SA
    Australia Australia
    Country flag
    Ok an update,
    I just installed Version 6.1.3.1470 that I found in this forum, on my MP 1.20 and it installed fine and didn't get a dependency error
    The first version that I tried was V6.1.1.3139 that I got from the MP web page. So maybe the link needs to be updated or something.
    My next question is can I use My films with Media Center Master as I don,t see it listed.
    Thanks Mark

hounddog

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 4, 2008
    Para Hills SA
    Australia Australia
    Country flag
    Wow! what a great thread I have created, so many answers, I guess my films is not being followed by anyone anymore?
    I am still having problems- Media Portal crashes all the time when I try to use My films actually locks up the PC and I have to reset it, It does not crash when I don't use Myfilms. This is a fresh install of MP 1.20
    any suggestions PLEASE ?

roedler86

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2015
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    I’m not using MP1.20 but I faced a similar issue: after I clicked on the button which opens my MyFilm list, MP crashed.
    After digging the log file and trying some things I figured that the link to my MyFilm-database file was not available.

Please check this and if it is correct give us more information, e.g. log files.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Country flag
    Wow! what a great thread I have created, so many answers, I guess my films is not being followed by anyone anymore?
    I am still having problems- Media Portal crashes all the time when I try to use My films actually locks up the PC and I have to reset it, It does not crash when I don't use Myfilms. This is a fresh install of MP 1.20
    any suggestions PLEASE ?
    Hi hounddog,
    sorry for the late reply, I am very busy and only occasionally visit the forum.
    In case you have not yet given up, please post the logs of the issues/errors/crashes you experienced, then I'll have a look.
    Have not yet myself tested with MP1.20, as I am running older version and didn't find the time to update yet.

hounddog

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 4, 2008
    Para Hills SA
    Australia Australia
    Country flag
    Ok thanks guys I will get onto my media pc and check it again and get some logs
    But the Bathurst car race is on and thats all i am focused on at the moment.
    Thanks again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    P Recording films that have an "intermission" General 3
    T [solved] Filme müssen zweimal angeklickt werden, bevor sie abspielen Video & DVD 1
    cerberus Moving Pictures zeigt Film Spezifikationen nicht richtig Plugins & Erweiterungen 12
    C MP 1.19: Filme / Videos starten nicht Video & DVD 2
    F My Films and .nfo grabber don't grab all the covers Newcomers Forum 0
    cbr954rr Movie sets in films General 20
    Patrik-See Sortierung der Filme auf der Festplatte in Ordnern (Struktur) Allgemeines Supportforum 3
    D Large xml database in My Movies Management. I remain unclear on use My Films as bridge to MP2.2 General 9
    R Mp restarts when scrolling down list of films Moving Pictures 8
    T [solved] Filme/Videos werden nicht abgespielt Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 10
    M TV Server Preview Window is blank, sounds works Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 3
    C Hauppauge HVR-1265 -- does it work with MP1? MediaPortal 1 Talk 1
    Rob Hexenmeister ITV Player still not working for me OnlineVideos 2
    V Do you have to have a smart tv for it to work? Newcomers Forum 4
    M [solved] WTV Files does not play on client, MPEG files works well General 1
    D Does Schedules Direct work with mp 1.24? General Support 3
    J [solved] Blu-ray disc playback does not work. Bugreports 13
    P MP2: US user, OTA - can NOT get SchedulesDirect plugin to work on MP1 or MP2 --> how do I get OTA schedule? General 5
    ratata [solved] Can't get two virtual IPTV cards to work side by side... General Support 6
    S TV-Server MP1 - Automatic search doesn't work Installation, configuration support 2
    T [solved] Green Button start MP not working....but box ticked in config. General Support 1
    mickb [solved] Mediaportal Stops working General Support 5
    C Importer works super slow My TVSeries 5
    D [solved] Movie artwork download stopped working Submit: Bug Reports 9
    A 1.24.0 CD art grabber not working in Shares view 1.24 Pre Release 17