hounddog

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 4, 2008
    Para Hills SA
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi I have never used My Films before, but after finding it I think it would be just what I need as I use Media Center Master.
    I am sure it will work with it and would like to install it in the latest version of MP [1.20].
    But it is incompatible and comes up with a dependency error.
    Is there a way to change the dependency or is there a version that will work.
    Thank you
    Mark

hounddog

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 4, 2008
    Para Hills SA
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Ok an update,
    I just installed Version 6.1.3.1470 that I found in this forum, on my MP 1.20 and it installed fine and didn't get a dependency error
    The first version that I tried was V6.1.1.3139 that I got from the MP web page. So maybe the link needs to be updated or something.
    My next question is can I use My films with Media Center Master as I don,t see it listed.
    Thanks Mark

hounddog

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 4, 2008
    Para Hills SA
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Wow! what a great thread I have created, so many answers, I guess my films is not being followed by anyone anymore?
    I am still having problems- Media Portal crashes all the time when I try to use My films actually locks up the PC and I have to reset it, It does not crash when I don't use Myfilms. This is a fresh install of MP 1.20
    any suggestions PLEASE ?

roedler86

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I’m not using MP1.20 but I faced a similar issue: after I clicked on the button which opens my MyFilm list, MP crashed.
    After digging the log file and trying some things I figured that the link to my MyFilm-database file was not available.

Please check this and if it is correct give us more information, e.g. log files.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Wow! what a great thread I have created, so many answers, I guess my films is not being followed by anyone anymore?
    I am still having problems- Media Portal crashes all the time when I try to use My films actually locks up the PC and I have to reset it, It does not crash when I don't use Myfilms. This is a fresh install of MP 1.20
    any suggestions PLEASE ?
    Hi hounddog,
    sorry for the late reply, I am very busy and only occasionally visit the forum.
    In case you have not yet given up, please post the logs of the issues/errors/crashes you experienced, then I'll have a look.
    Have not yet myself tested with MP1.20, as I am running older version and didn't find the time to update yet.

hounddog

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 4, 2008
    Para Hills SA
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Ok thanks guys I will get onto my media pc and check it again and get some logs
    But the Bathurst car race is on and thats all i am focused on at the moment.
    Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom