How to get the old look for TVGuide (1 Viewer)

Collective

Portal Pro
July 13, 2008
Home Country
Australia Australia
Just upgraded from MP1.2.3 + StreamedMP 1.7.8 to MP1.3 and StreamedMP 1.9

Is there any way to change the EPG display for programs set to record back to the way it used to be?
The red dot is not very clear compared to the solid red colour it used to be. I don't want genre colours, so solid red is much easier for me and others here to see when something is being recorded and when recordings overlap

This is the only thing I actually liked better before. Is this a change to the skin? or to MP itself?

Any help appreciated

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Is there any way to change the EPG display for programs set to record back to the way it used to be?
    The red dot is not very clear compared to the solid red colour it used to be. I don't want genre colours, so solid red is much easier for me and others here to see when something is being recorded and when recordings overlap
    Hi Collective,

It may be possible, I will need to look into it. According to the article below I should be able to override id:39 but im not in front of my home PC now to test the theory:
    http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/18_Contribute/7_Skins/Skin_Architecture/TV_Guide

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I have made some fixes so that the old tvguide look can be used when tvguide colours are disabled from Settings->TV.

The change will be in next version, but if you can't wait you can use the files attached here.

Instructions
    1. Extract archive and overwrite existing files in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\Skin\StreamedMP
    2. Delete the Skin Cache folder C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\Cache\StreamedMP
    3. Start MediaPortal
    4. Enter Settings GUI
    5. Click on TV
    6. Uncheck 'Use Colours in EPG'

Attachments

• TVGuide.rar
      19.5 KB
    Last edited:

Collective

Portal Pro
    July 13, 2008
    Home Country