How to start writing your own plugin part 1 available (1 Viewer)

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    But if you guys are going to provide info to help out in learning how to code for MP I would think many more people would like to gain from your insight.

Mike

egonspengleruk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 30, 2005
    mzemina said:
    But if you guys are going to provide info to help out in learning how to code for MP I would think many more people would like to gain from your insight.

Mike

Hey Mike,

I was initially thinking that the PM's would be for trivial stuff....not related to this thread's topic....

On a side now, the MyBurner plugin works fine....just delete the madlldlib.dll thats in the zip file. This lets me open up the Settings for MyBurner and also to enter it in the Plugins section in MP itself. Will continue tracking down whats wrong with that DLL as I think you need that to burn audio CDs

Egon

Zipperzip

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 25, 2004
    The Netherlands
    The tutorial still works. You will only need to get the sources from SVN, but after that it is still good. So you will need to start at chapter: Compiling Media Portal.

Good luck :wink:

Marc

ncc1701a

May 15, 2006
    OurPlugin Example

Hello,

first plugin trial with http://mediaportal.sourceforge.net/PluginTutorial/OurPlugin.zip does not build, because there is a reference to dialogs.dll, but there is no dialogs.dll in MediaPortal project folder.

Any ideas ?

MediaPortal compiled w.o. problems with c# express edition. Problem i s localized to your example plugin. I would like to use that as a template for a mixer plugin - and to update my c++ knowledge to c#

cheers
    ncc1701a

samuel337

Portal Pro
    August 25, 2004
    Melbourne, Australia
    There is: try the dialogs folder -> bin -> debug folder. Of course, you have to build the entire MediaPortal project first for those files to be produced.

Sam

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom