How to turn off "All channels" groupe in Radio? (1 Viewer)

Kamil

Portal Member
June 1, 2019
Poland Poland
Country flag
Hi again,

How to turn off All Channels group in Radio?
Option "Hide All Channels group" in MediaPortal configuration doesn't work - when click "back" on remote - All Channels group still shows.

Regards,
Kamil.

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    Option "Hide All Channels group" in MediaPortal configuration doesn't work - when click "back" on remote - All Channels group still shows.
    This may depend on the other settings that you are using.

I use the settings shown in the first screen shot below. The second screen shot shows the radio menu in the "Titan" skin after entering into a radio group, listening to a radio station, pressing STOP, and then pressing BACK. The "All Channels" group is not shown:

radio_settings.jpg radio_groups.jpg

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

Kamil

Portal Member
    June 1, 2019
    Poland Poland
    Country flag
    I have the same configuration - still All groups shows when i press back on remote. Skin - MayaHD

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    I have the same configuration - still All groups shows when i press back on remote. Skin - MayaHD
    As far as I am aware, "MayaHD" is an older skin that is not maintained anymore :(.

It is not obvious that the problem that you are encountering is caused by the skin (it does not look like a skin-related problem). But I would suggest trying the "DefaultWideHD" skin to see if that skin exhibits the same problem.

The "DefaultWideHD" skin is the default skin for MP1, and is automatically installed when you install MP1 (so you should already have it available to you). "DefaultWideHD" is the best-maintained skin, and includes all of the improvements made in recent releases of MP :) (whereas "MayHD" does not :().

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    404 How to turn off narration on live tv General 2
    F *Just* installed, already hugely turned off. MediaPortal 1 Talk 1
    X [solved] Display needs to be turned on for TV services to function General 1
    D [solved] EPG Data off by -20 hours? General 10
    T [solved] MP2 Switch off visualisation when listening to audio....PLEASE!!! General 23
    S Remote button to change audio and subtitle on / off General 10
    P EPG Schedule hours off TV-Server 0
    bribbon [Pending] Switzerland: DVB-T switch-off on 03 June 2019 Submit: EPG-Grabbers and tuningdetails 0
    cbr954rr Mp loose focus after switching tv off General 1
    T Can I switch off 'audio description'?....(Watchdog error too) General Support 2
    C [solved] MP2 - How do I switch off Audio Description? General 19
    Rob Hexenmeister Shutdown options General Support 0
    C MP hangs after suspend or TV off General Support 72
    A LNB supply voltage does not switch off General Support 0
    A UK Freeview channel changes Installation, configuration support 6
    framug [solved] TVguide : channel number. MediaPortal 1 Talk 7
    T Client / Server slow channel-to-channel change (zapping) General Support 1
    V [solved] FTA channels but reported as encrypted MediaPortal 1 Talk 7
    T Server / client channel logo location Installation, configuration support 6
    g0rsq UK Freesat not tunning BBC HD channels, and lots of other freesat channels missing. Newcomers Forum 4
    W [solved] MP suddenly Crashes when starting live TV on most channels and on recordings from the same channels General Support 20
    W [solved] MP suddenly Crashes when starting live TV on some channels and on some recordings Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 1
    raffe [TV] Option for adding IPTV channels without checking Improvement Suggestions 0
    C Telenet analog-to-digital switch -- manually finding and inputting DVB-C channels in Mediaportal2 General 0
    vapourEyes Automatically Tune to Strongest Duplicate Channel Improvement Suggestions 103