How to turn off "All channels" groupe in Radio? (1 Viewer)

Kamil

Portal Member
June 1, 2019
Home Country
Poland Poland
Hi again,

How to turn off All Channels group in Radio?
Option "Hide All Channels group" in MediaPortal configuration doesn't work - when click "back" on remote - All Channels group still shows.

Regards,
Kamil.

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Option "Hide All Channels group" in MediaPortal configuration doesn't work - when click "back" on remote - All Channels group still shows.
    This may depend on the other settings that you are using.

I use the settings shown in the first screen shot below. The second screen shot shows the radio menu in the "Titan" skin after entering into a radio group, listening to a radio station, pressing STOP, and then pressing BACK. The "All Channels" group is not shown:

radio_settings.jpg radio_groups.jpg

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

Kamil

Portal Member
    June 1, 2019
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    I have the same configuration - still All groups shows when i press back on remote. Skin - MayaHD

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I have the same configuration - still All groups shows when i press back on remote. Skin - MayaHD
    As far as I am aware, "MayaHD" is an older skin that is not maintained anymore :(.

It is not obvious that the problem that you are encountering is caused by the skin (it does not look like a skin-related problem). But I would suggest trying the "DefaultWideHD" skin to see if that skin exhibits the same problem.

The "DefaultWideHD" skin is the default skin for MP1, and is automatically installed when you install MP1 (so you should already have it available to you). "DefaultWideHD" is the best-maintained skin, and includes all of the improvements made in recent releases of MP :) (whereas "MayHD" does not :().

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom