How to use a disecq positioner on the Skystar 2 in MP? (1 Viewer)

bakra

Portal Pro
December 27, 2004
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
How can I use a disecq positioner on the Skystar 2 in MP?
I use the a disecq plugin in progdvb to turn the dish from the Astra to the Hispasat. How can I use this plugin in MP?

bakra

Portal Pro
December 27, 2004
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Bump. No one using a positioner ( motor for the satellite dish to turn it to other satellites)? :?:
Mediaportal is working great with my dish, but I can't switch to another sat :(

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    You can't... The current SS2 code does not support motorised dishes.

DMAN

bakra

Portal Pro
    December 27, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    In ProgDVB or Mytheatre it works with the ss2disecq plugin. Is it possible to use this plugin also in MP?

NLS

Portal Pro
    April 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    You know HOW many people wait for this progdvb-plugin support?

I feel we'll wait for way too long (like forever).

bakra

Portal Pro
    December 27, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    In that case: is there anyone who can code this? My disc is posiotioned at the astra, but I love to view the music-channels on the hispasat. This is only possible when I can use my positioner :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    yes but a coder with a motorised dish & ss2 will need to do it.

DMAN

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks jfd553, Yes, I figured out it does download from Schedules Direct. I had done what you suggested and checked my download file for that specific channel number and could not find it. So I submitted a request to update the Schedules Direct data for my area. Took a few weeks but I just heard back 3 days ago that it had been...
    Thanks jfd553, Yes, I figured out it does download from Schedules Direct. I had done what you suggested and checked my download...
    I am using MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. I use the XMLTV plugin with Schedules Direct to get my Guide data. In the TV setup interface...
    Replies
    Views
    I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember from. As per: mptvseries/ViewTemplates.cs at master · damienhaynes/mptvseries I'm not seeing much in the other default templates either, but I do recall that both table values are available to use. It is...
    I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember...
    Hi, I use mediaportal and MPTVseries for quite a long time, thank you for this plugin. Recently, due to lists becoming too long...
    Replies
    Views
    I found the answer. The files were downloaded, and must have had some sort of corruption in them that passed the other players I tried them in, but produced the green bar in the TVSeries plugin. After downloading the files again, the problem went away. Thanks for your help.
    I found the answer. The files were downloaded, and must have had some sort of corruption in them that passed the other players I...
    Hi, A problem has just started when I use the TV Series plugin in MP1. The videos play, but with a broad green band at the very...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Video Player DE
    It is not automatic like mp1 but you could set up the "Launcher" plugin and manually launch an external video player from mp2. I believe the Launcher plugin is included in the mp 2.4 install.
    It is not automatic like mp1 but you could set up the "Launcher" plugin and manually launch an external video player from mp2. I...
    Help Please: Here in the MP1 notes it shows how to use an use 'external (Video) player' Video Player Q1: But how do I access...
    Replies
    Views
    Still working on it, although a bit slowly. Only one major thing I need to add: reliably sending keypresses to the webview2 (need that for netflix's skip 15sec. etc) after that it's time for testing
    Still working on it, although a bit slowly. Only one major thing I need to add: reliably sending keypresses to the webview2 (need...
    Hi, Not sure whether this is really "off topic" or not as this is really about the abilities of MP, but couldn't think where else...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom