HtpcInfo disaster with streamedmp! please help! (1 Viewer)

parkuhr

Portal Pro
September 2, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Thank you very much ltfearme!
i will check this soon as i find the time.

Greetings, a quiet weekend and nice Pfingsten (Pfingsten is a statutory holiday here in germany)

parkuhr

parkuhr

Portal Pro
September 2, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
update:
nice work.
but the "local sensor information" and "xap sensor information" are a little bit to far on the right side (on full 1080 resultion) so that you can only read: "local sensor informati" and "xap sensor informatio".
and there is only the overview tab. i can t switch anymore to other tabs like gauges and stuff.
but apart from that, everythings lokks very nice!
further tests in progress.

Greetings
parkuhr

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Overview is looking good Damien, but i seem to be missing some info on the Summary & Metres page. Also when i check the box on the 'Network' tab, hit Apply & Save, the checkbox is disabled again as soon as i re-open the plugin (Never mind that, typo in MAC Adress). See screens for more info.

#HTPCINFO.PROCESSORUSAGE% also doesn't work

Looks like there are some categories missing:
    Code:
    2012-05-27 16:04:34.289294 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: HTPC Info: System Performance Counter Initialization Error. (Error Code: System.InvalidOperationException: Category does not exist.
      at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.CounterExists(String machine, String category, String counter)
      at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter.Initialize()
      at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter..ctor(String categoryName, String counterName, String instanceName, Boolean readOnly)
      at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter..ctor(String categoryName, String counterName)
      at Micropolis.MPCore.CoreHandler.GetSystemUptimePerformanceCounter()
      at HTPCInfoPlugin.HTPCInfo.InitPerformanceCounters(), Category does not exist.)
    2012-05-27 16:04:34.289294 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: HTPC Info: Processor Performance Counter Initialization Error. (Error Code: System.InvalidOperationException: Category does not exist.
      at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.CounterExists(String machine, String category, String counter)
      at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter..ctor(String categoryName, String counterName, String instanceName, Boolean readOnly)
      at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter..ctor(String categoryName, String counterName, String instanceName)
      at Micropolis.MPCore.CoreHandler.GetSystemTotalProcessorTimePerformanceCounter()
    2012-05-27 16:04:34.290294 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: HTPC Info: Memory Performance Counter Initialization Error. (Error Code: System.InvalidOperationException: Category does not exist.
      at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter..ctor(String categoryName, String counterName)
      at Micropolis.MPCore.CoreHandler.GetSystemMemoryAvailablePerformanceCounter()

** EDIT **
    Always nice to have multiple systems to test things on... Just installed plugin + updated skinfiles on my HTPC, and there it's working as supposed. I don't get the error messages on that system so maybe it's the SandyBridge CPU in my Desktop that's messing things up.

Attachments

• HTPC_Info_Overview.JPG
      HTPC_Info_Overview.JPG
      129.4 KB
    • HTPC_Info_Summary.JPG
      HTPC_Info_Summary.JPG
      133.9 KB
    • HTPC_Info_Metres.JPG
      HTPC_Info_Metres.JPG
      122.4 KB
    Last edited:

ocx32

Portal Member
    November 12, 2009
    I all thanks for the new files.

It worked well .

I have some problems to configure variables for sensors in overview.xml for +12v +5v
    in the xml file it's plu5v and plus12v
    in speedfan it's +12V and +5V so i configure htpcinfo with this name

But nothing appear no voltages in mediaportal htpcinfo ... Do i change the variables in the xml file ?

Ocx32

scorpie

Portal Pro
    November 5, 2009
    Nürnberg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    parkuhr,

it looks the same for me, so I changed that. It works well with the streamedmp skin.

put the strings_de.xml into the htpcinfo folder under language and the other one into the skin folder. backup the two files first

Schöne Woche noch, hoffe Du hast Urlaub
    scorpie

Attachments

• htpc.jpg
      htpc.jpg
      130.5 KB
    • strings_de.xml
      10.3 KB
    • HTPCInfo_overview.xml
      27.1 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Just extract the files into your skin directory:
    C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP

fyi, these are installed by default in StreamedMP v1.8. You only need to do this if running StreamedMP v1.7 for MediaPortal 1.2.

TOPOSPELEO

Portal Pro
    August 11, 2011
    Madrid, Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Just extract the files into your skin directory:
    C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP

fyi, these are installed by default in StreamedMP v1.8. You only need to do this if running StreamedMP v1.7 for MediaPortal 1.2.
    Thank you Itfearne.[DOUBLEPOST=1344287453][/DOUBLEPOST]My problems are different, first it is possible to observe neither how in htpcinfo 1 there appears not even the model of the BIOS, of the processor, nor the version of the SO ...., likewise in the sensors just there appear 2 (and I have taken care d eponer of the names as they are in Speedfan), as for this negative value already I am treating with Speedfan to solve it ¿?, if are deseleccionado the XAP sensor, why do they appear?. In htpcinfo 2 a few devices appear in white and it does not stop others identifying. In htpcinfo 3 and 4 the secondhand memory is - infinitely ¿?

Only is it possible to use Speedfan?, it seems to be that in many occasions it provides erroneous information is not it possible to use any other one?

Thank you for everything

i have MP 1.2.3.0 y STREAMED MP 1.7.7.3113

Attachments

• htpcinfo 1.PNG
      htpcinfo 1.PNG
      736.9 KB
    • htpcinfo 2.PNG
      htpcinfo 2.PNG
      1.3 MB
    • htpcinfo3.PNG
      htpcinfo3.PNG
      834 KB