HTPCInfo plugin v1.15.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (1 Viewer)

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Dear community,
please find at the first post of this thread and in our plugin repository the updated version v1.7.2 of HTPCInfo. This update was required to fix a MediaPortal 1.4.0 specific timer issue in case threaded plugin loading is enabled.

Cheers, Micropolis

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Dear community,
please find at the first post of this thread and in our repository version 1.7.3 of HTPCInfo. This update contains the following changes and fixes:
  • fix possible deadlock condition for backgroundworker specific issues in case threaded plugin loading is enabled
  • fix invalid references of MediaPortal TV Server libraries v1.4.0
@oakleez: the last point should fix your reported problem, thank you for reporting.

Cheers, Micropolis

harryzwo

Portal Pro
July 25, 2006
Home Country
Germany Germany
Re: HTPCInfo plugin for MediaPortal v1.0.7

harryzwo: I want to publish skin files for DefaultWide parallel to the official release of MediaPortal v1.2. Please use the older Blue3Wide skin files from the first post as a workaround, thanks for your understanding.

Cheers, Micropolis

in this very old Thread should be the Skinfiles for DefaultWide in MP1.2 published.
Up today in MP1.4 there aren't. Is there any hope of this, or should the SkinFiles for Bluewide work? Were can i download the Bluewidefiles?

Last edited:

niutachy

Portal Member
January 4, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi Micropolis,

i think i need your help again. I'm using Mediaportal 1.3.0.0 with HTPCInfo 1730 and Speedfan 449. I have set up speedfan for the Sensors Temp1, Temp2, Temp3, Hd0 and GPU. In the Config for HTPCInfo i have set the first sensor under speedfan to Temp1, second to Temp2 and so on. The skin file i changed to
<label>#HTPCInfo.SensorTemperatureTemp1 : #HTPCInfo.SensorTemperatureTemp2</label>

All i get in Mediaportal however is only " : "
If i change the variablename in the skin file to something invalid, it displays that string e.g. "#HTPCInfo.SensorTemperaturenevermind : "
So im guessing im calling the right vars. However no value is displayed. Do you have any idea what could be wrong?
Oh Speedfan of course is running, "build skin property from related sonsore name" is set and Speedfan is selected as sensor provider.
What am i missing?

Cheers,
niutachy

oakleez

Portal Member
March 7, 2009
Dear community,
please find at the first post of this thread and in our repository version 1.7.3 of HTPCInfo. This update contains the following changes and fixes:
  • fix possible deadlock condition for backgroundworker specific issues in case threaded plugin loading is enabled
  • fix invalid references of MediaPortal TV Server libraries v1.4.0
@oakleez: the last point should fix your reported problem, thank you for reporting.

Cheers, Micropolis

Unfortunately I still get the same error with v1.7.3. "Failed to locate assembly 'TvControl, Version=1.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' and then MP Config crashes.

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello,
... Up today in MP1.4 there aren't. Is there any hope of this ...
Sorry but currently I don't find the time to create default skin files. This also do not like myself, but other job related tasks have higher priority. Maybe @catavolt or other community members can help?

... What am i missing? ...
For me it seems your method is correct. Do you have tried the HTPCInfo Diagnostic Tool to validate, if the shared memory area of Speedfan can be read?

... Unfortunately I still get the same error with v1.7.3 ...
In fact you do not publish your complete HTPC configuration and installation, I can only guess that you do not have a TV Server installed. HTPCInfo itself needs some TV Server libraries to run correctly. This was often discussed here in this thread, but I repeat myself again: please download the TV Server libraries package from the first post of this thread, unzip it and copy the files to your MediaPortal installation directory. In case my guess is not correct, you should provide more information (e.g. log files, screenshots, a complete system specification). Otherwise it's hard for me and others to help you in a efficient way.

Cheers, Micropolis

niutachy

Portal Member
January 4, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
For me it seems your method is correct. Do you have tried the HTPCInfo Diagnostic Tool to validate, if the shared memory area of Speedfan can be read?

Hi Micropolis,

yea i tried that but cant get it to run properly. Ive copied the HTPCInfo Diagnostic Tool to the ...Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows\ folder. Alongside where the dlls are located but it still gives me an error message on run.
The HTPCInfo dlls are under MediaPortal\plugins\Windows\. The TV dlls under MediaPortal\

Cheers,
Niutachy

Attachments

• HTPCInfo Diagnostic Error Msg.jpg
    HTPCInfo Diagnostic Error Msg.jpg
    41.6 KB

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello,
... yea i tried that but cant get it to run properly ...
as you can see in the screenshot above, some TV server related libraries cannot be found. The best way is to copy the diagnostic tool itself, HTPCInfo.Core.dll, Micropolis.MPCore.dll, Micropolis.HDCore.dll and Micropolis.TVCore.dll to your MediaPortal installation directory temporary. Now I expect no error messages anymore.

Cheers, Micropolis

JiRo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2009
    Prague
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Hi Micropolis.

The old issue is back :(. SpeedFan information about tempetrature and fans speed from another computer via xAP interface not come. I've tested all more times - SpeedFan configuration, include xAP part (xAP is selected, UID has rcorrect value, host name + IP + mask fit), xAP telegram receiveing tested with xFx viewer, HTPCInfo parametrization - everything seems OK, but all values started with #HTPCInfo.xAP... are empty or zero. I've tested #HTPCInfo.xAPSensorTemperatureCount" and "#HTPCInfo.xAPSensorFanCount" too - both are zero!

It's definitely not a critical problem, but it is a shame not to have this very useful information.

Thanks

JiRo.

P.S.

The same problem was here recently...

Re: HTPCInfo plugin v1.4.1 for MediaPortal 1.2.0 and higher

• open HTPCInfo configuration and ensure, that the option "xAP support for IP address is switched on" is checked and the selected network device points to your server (here 10.0.0.10)
    • open Speedfan configuration, hit "Configure", go to tab "xAP" and ensure, that xAP is enabled
    • set UID to "FF671100", host name to "SERVER", Host IP to "10.0.0.10" and broadcast IP to "10.0.0.255"
    • start MediaPortal, open the HTPCInfo window and check the properties "#HTPCInfo.xAPSensorTemperatureCount" and "#HTPCInfo.xAPSensorFanCount"
    • if all of this is configured correctly, both properties must have a value greater than zero

Checked HTPCInfo and SpeedFan, all settings are O.K. - it correspond with xAP telegram (see my previous post with attached xAP telegram which seems be right). Even so both "Count" are =0. I don't understand it. Can be a problem in SpeedFan version? I use 4.45, but I have tested 4.39 with similary result.

JiRo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom