HTPCInfo plugin v1.15.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (2 Viewers)

Django.edwards

Portal Pro
October 22, 2009
Eupen
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Hi Micropolis, first of all thanks for this great plugin!

Since several weeks I got the following Errors:

[2013-07-16 13:01:36,566] [Log ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - Exception: System.InvalidOperationException: Dieser BackgroundWorker ist derzeit ausgelastet und kann nicht mehrere Aufgaben gleichzeitig ausführen.
bei System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.RunWorkerAsync(Object argument)
bei System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.RunWorkerAsync()
bei HTPCInfoPlugin.HTPCInfo.<SetStaticProperties>b__2(Int32 param1, Int32 param2, Object obj)
bei MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindowManager.CallbackMsg(GUIMessage msg)
bei MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindowManager.SendMessage(GUIMessage message)
bei MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindowManager.DispatchThreadMessages()
bei MediaPortalApp.FrameMove() Message: Dieser BackgroundWorker ist derzeit ausgelastet und kann nicht mehrere Aufgaben gleichzeitig ausführen. Site : Void RunWorkerAsync(System.Object) Source : System Stack Trace: bei System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.RunWorkerAsync(Object argument)
bei System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.RunWorkerAsync()
bei HTPCInfoPlugin.HTPCInfo.<SetStaticProperties>b__2(Int32 param1, Int32 param2, Object obj)
bei MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindowManager.CallbackMsg(GUIMessage msg)
bei MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindowManager.SendMessage(GUIMessage message)
bei MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindowManager.DispatchThreadMessages()
bei MediaPortalApp.FrameMove()

Is this a normal behavior? Any idea what can be the reason for this?

Thanks.

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi!

i can confirm this issue. I think, it should be fixed with ver. 1.7.3, but it isn't. I hope Micropolis can help!

Best reagards
    Helios

Last edited:

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello doveman,
    Could you make a 1.4/1.5 compatible version of TVServer Monitor please?

The TVServer Monitor is a standalone application and has no dependencies to the MediaPortal plugin compatibility mechanism. Because of this, the last official version should work as expected.

... I get some assemblies missing..... when all the dll's are there ...
    In case you follow the installation guidelines and MediaPortal was correctly installed before, it's not possible that any libraries can be missing. In case all of this does not help, please post a useful information to reproduce the issue here.

Cheers, Micropolis

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2012
    New York
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I'm having some trouble with the Safely Remove Drive function: I get a "Mediaportal has stopped working" error and I can't remove the USB drives. The error log is below.

As I recall, I had a similar problem a while back which was fixed at the next update of the plugin.

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dear community,
    please find at the first post of this thread and in our repository version 1.9.0 of HTPCinfo and 1.0.5 of HTPCInfo TV Server Monitor. This update is required to support the upcoming version of MediaPortal v1.6.0.

Important: Due to massive changes of my plugin framework please be aware, that all other installed plugins of my collection must be updated simultaneously. I do not accept error posts for eventual potenial problems in case this hint should be ignored.

@2.0: Please try this version, I've made some modifications to this functionality before.

Cheers, Micropolis

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2012
    New York
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    The Remove Drive function works once again. :)

However, the temperature & voltage sensors now don't work. :( It was working before in the last version. I use Speedfan to monitor my system, and I customized the HTPCInfo_overview.xml file like so:
    Code:
        <control>
          <description>Voltage Sensors Value</description>
          <type>label</type>
          <id>1</id>
          <posX>1620</posX>
          <posY>555</posY>
          <font>mediastream10c</font>
          <label>#HTPCInfo.SensorVoltage2</label>
          <visible>string.equals(#HTPCInfo.SectionView, Overview)+!string.starts(#HTPCInfo.SensorVoltage2,#)</visible>
          <animation effect="fade" time="500">visiblechange</animation>
        </control>
    I had code like that for each temperature / voltage value and it was working before but not anymore. The values just appear blank on the Overview screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom