HTPCInfo plugin v1.15.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (6 Viewers)

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Re: HTPCInfo plugin v1.3.2 for MediaPortal 1.2.0 and higher

Hi torbjorns, hi rekenaar,

Thanks a lot. Using IE8-9 gives the .zip when hitting the download button. FF 3.6-7.01 give the .mpe1. (I tried it on 2 comps):eek:

I can reproduce this issue, this problem occurs for each files/plugins/skins, which has a extension of .mpe1 and URL like this "https://www.team-mediaportal.com/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=att_download&link_id=40&cf_id=24". The compatibility mode of Internet Explorer doesn't solve the problem.

Cheers, Micropolis

Skar

Portal Pro
July 28, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: Re: AW: HTPCInfo plugin for MediaPortal v1.3.2

To change the color of normal (or value) text, please extend the appropriate control definition with "<textcolor>90ffffff</textcolor>". This must be done on all relevant fields.

thank you, working on it...

skar

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Hi,

are you planning to make a plugin like this with AIDA64 (everest home) ?? THat would be very nice.. Because with that as backend program, you can get a lot more information about your pc, and is more compatible with the newest hardware.. With the latest speedfan, I'm not able to get my graphic card temps show up. (HD5770)

I have spent a lot of time in this plugin, but never get it working..

fontaine

Portal Member
    October 17, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway

Hi,

I have installed the HTPCInfo plugin + Speedfan but it can't see most of the info. I have read all the post but haven't found a solution.
    Processor gauges seems to work but little else. When i press shift+i some extra info shows but only for a second and it goes away again.

I have tried the solution above (PerfMon problems) but it didn't work.
    I'm not an expert but maybe it has something to do with that i'm runnig winxp with Norwegian language (Perflib.014)?

I hope you might be able to look at my logfiles for a possible solution. The most important gauges for me is free hdd space, swapfile, processor usage.

Thank you,
    Fontaine

Attachments

• HTPCInfo Details.JPG
      HTPCInfo Details.JPG
      41.9 KB
    • HTPCInfo Details-Some info showing for a second when i press shift+i.JPG
      HTPCInfo Details-Some info showing for a second when i press shift+i.JPG
      72.4 KB
    • HTPCInfo Summary.JPG
      HTPCInfo Summary.JPG
      46.6 KB
    • HTPCInfo Diagnostic Tool.JPG
      HTPCInfo Diagnostic Tool.JPG
      147.6 KB

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: HTPCInfo plugin v1.3.2 for MediaPortal 1.2.0 and higher

Hi fontaine - the display depends to 100% on the xml used and the values specified in that xml.
    As every computer is different from another, you unfortunately have to adapt your values from Speedfan to the values in the respective skin xml.
    HTPCInfo is a powerful plugin, but depend on you adjusting the respective xml(s) to your specific needs (drive names, drive allocation, speedfan values and -names, name of PC etc.) - there is no working out-of-the-box xml.

fontaine

Portal Member
    October 17, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway

Ok, does this mean that i have to change for example :

<label>Drive #HTPCInfo.Drive1Name</label>

To this (using volume label)?

<label>Drive #HTPCInfo.Drive1HDD1</label>

Thank you for your quick reply.

Fontaine

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hello fontaine,

Ok, does this mean that i have to change for example : <label>Drive #HTPCInfo.Drive1Name</label> To this (using volume label)? <label>Drive #HTPCInfo.Drive1HDD1</label>

no, this isn't correct. The number specifies the number of your drive, so for this please use #HTPCInfo.Drive1Name, #HTPCInfo.Drive2Name and so on. For a complete overview about all supported properties, please take a look into chapter 7 of the appropriate manual, which can be found in the first post of this thread.

Cheers, Micropolis

fontaine

Portal Member
    October 17, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway

no, this isn't correct. The number specifies the number of your drive, so for this please use #HTPCInfo.Drive1Name, #HTPCInfo.Drive2Name and so on. For a complete overview about all supported properties, please take a look into chapter 7 of the appropriate manual, which can be found in the first post of this thread.

Ok, i've tried that first but could get no data. I made a second attemt by modifying BasicHome.xml for the Default Wide skin and setting HTPCInfo to run in background mode. It looks like values not depending on a disk number are working such as: #HTPCInfo.DriveCount
    But when i try to use values depending on a disk number i get no data: #HTPCInfo.Drive1FreeSpace

I have attached my modified BasicHome.xml, can you please take a look at it and see if it looks ok? Am i missing something?
    Changes are at the end of file.

Thank you,
    Fontaine

Attachments

• HTPCInfo Basic Home Test.JPG
      HTPCInfo Basic Home Test.JPG
      58.2 KB
    • BasicHome.xml
      24.4 KB

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America

You need to edit this file to change the drives etc, "HTPCInfoGauges.xml" but i don't see it in the default wide skin it is however in the default skin, it is the .xml that controls the gauges view that has the gauges for free hdd space, swapfile, processor usage.

Looks like you will need to copy the "HTPCInfo.xml", "HTPCInfoDetails.xml", HTPCInfoGauges.xml", "HTPCInfoOverview.xml" and "HTPCInfoSummary.xml" from the default skin folder to the default wide skin folder and then edit them for your system. Or use a skin that supports HTPCInfo then edit the "HTPCInfoDetails.xml", HTPCInfoGauges.xml", "HTPCInfoOverview.xml" and "HTPCInfoSummary.xml" files for your system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom