HTPCInfo plugin v1.15.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (7 Viewers)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: HTPCInfo plugin v1.3.2 for MediaPortal 1.2.0 and higher

^? - Just go to the repo and hit the big Download button ;) Works fine here (and did always work with FF)

Weaslasf

Portal Member
    April 22, 2010
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    AW: HTPCInfo plugin v1.3.2 for MediaPortal 1.2.0 and higher

hi micropolis,

i use your really nice plugin in my MP 1.2.1 with streamedmp skin, but i can't switch between the windows (details, summery, ...). there is only the menu on the right side for empty bin, clear cache, ... . but there was no button to switch the view!

could you help me

regards

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    HTPCInfo plugin v1.4.0 for MediaPortal 1.2.0 and higher

Dear community,
    a small maintenance release of this plugin was published, this version fixes some problems with energy consumption routines and introduce a new alert option. Skin changes are not required.

Cheers, Micropolis

1stdead

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Re: HTPCInfo plugin v1.4.0 for MediaPortal 1.2.0 and higher

Hi Micropolis,
    thanks for maintaing this. If possible i would like to have all hardcoded labels in skin translated. I know there is quite many, anyways.
    It such like Machine, Machine name, model, bios etc. All labels before the info from speedfan.

:)

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hello 1stdead,
    If possible i would like to have all hardcoded labels in skin translated. I know there is quite many, anyways.

nothing is impossible. In this case, I must create translations for each possible property and this costs a lot of time. A second way is to create "header" translations, a complete list for your preferred translations would be helpful. If there is enough time, I can develop this later.

Cheers, Micropolis

nicsergio

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2010
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

Thanks to Micropolis for this fantastic plugin.

I only have a small warning: sometimes when you start the computer, SpeedFan starts with a slight delay compared to MediaPortal (the start of windows7 is always an unknown ..), so probably when the MP's plugins is initialized, Speedfan is not fully started yet.
    In these cases, when I enter the page "HTPC Info" data of the temperature sensors are in black and I have to run the re.initialization from the context menu ..
    It would be possible to have the ability to force reinitialization every time you enter the page "HTPC Info" using a configuration parameter or is it a bad idea? :confused:

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hello nicsergio,

It would be possible to have the ability to force reinitialization every time you enter the page "HTPC Info" using a configuration parameter or is it a bad idea?

It's possible, why not. But please be aware, that this costs more performance.
    Otherwise, if I understand you correctly, your HTPC starts MediaPortal automatically after booting process and Speedfan isn't ready and needs more time for initialization. Correct? If yes, it is required to reinitialize HTPCInfo once only.

Cheers, Micropolis

---

Dear community,
    a small update of this plugin was published, this version introduce the requested configuration feature "Re-initialize all properties each time, if you open plugin window".
    This update can fix some time critical dependencies to your Speedfan installation. Skin changes are not required.

Small side note: I cannot maintain all TV libraries anymore, my forum quota has exceeded.

Cheers, Micropolis

JiRo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2009
    Prague
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Re: HTPCInfo plugin v1.4.1 for MediaPortal 1.2.0 and higher

Hi Micropolis,

use HTPCInfo in background mode. My setup is multiseat. Display all infos about client without any problem, but not about server - there is problem by displaying xAP infos. Contens of all xAP variable is still "blank". I have tested xAP protocol via xfx Viewer - see attached file with xAP telegram. I attached MediaPortal.xml file too - both files are attached in zip file. Pleas can you advice me where I look for any other errors or bad parameters in my configuration? Everything I've checked several times and I know your advice now :(.

Thanks,

JiRo.

Attachments

• xAP problem.zip
      15.5 KB

nicsergio

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2010
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

Hello nicsergio,

It would be possible to have the ability to force reinitialization every time you enter the page "HTPC Info" using a configuration parameter or is it a bad idea?

It's possible, why not. But please be aware, that this costs more performance.
    Otherwise, if I understand you correctly, your HTPC starts MediaPortal automatically after booting process and Speedfan isn't ready and needs more time for initialization. Correct? If yes, it is required to reinitialize HTPCInfo once only.

Cheers, Micropolis

---

Dear community,
    a small update of this plugin was published, this version introduce the requested configuration feature "Re-initialize all properties each time, if you open plugin window".
    This update can fix some time critical dependencies to your Speedfan installation. Skin changes are not required.

Small side note: I cannot maintain all TV libraries anymore, my forum quota has exceeded.

Cheers, Micropolis

Hi Micropolis

you're right for this problem (which does not always happen), it is required to reinitialize HTPCInfo once only.

I find it convenient, however, also have access to the property #HTPCInfo.DisplayDevice<x>CurrentRefreshRate, to monitor the behavior of the MP's DynamicRefreshRate, so you have to re-initialize for update this property..
    It may be able to help for future releases, I enclose the text in Italian revised slightly.

Thanks for the help :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom