Hungarian webEPG grabber is outdated (port.hu) (2 Viewers)

mydexterid

Portal Member
March 14, 2010
Hi,

maybe this is not the right thread to write, but I found out that webEPG's config for Hungary is somewhat outdated.
The site it grabs from changes the source of their html often.
I tried to look at the source but couldn't find out how to modify the template to make it work.
This is an example of the site:

PORT.hu - m1

The problem is that a guide for a channel can be shown at least for 4 days not less. This is the minimum value for the i_xday.
and the structure of the source is like: Monday(morning-20:00), Tuesday(morning-20:00), Wednesday (morning-20:00), Thursday (morning-20:00), Monday (20:00-midnight), Tuesday (20:00-midnight), Wednesday (20:00-midnight), Thursday (20:00-midnight).

So you see that a day (03-15, Monday) is divided up into two parts. Anyone could point me to the right direction how to make a template for this?

Thx.

BIP-BUD

Portal Member
February 16, 2010
Home Country
Hungary Hungary
Hi mydexterid

I get for all my tv channels the guide information exept for the hungarian ones:-(

I guess it's because of the problem you described.

Did you get the hungarian grabber working yet? And if yes, could you please send me the grabber file?

Thx and regards

mydexterid

Portal Member
March 14, 2010
Not really, but found another way to do it.
Here's a link to a hungarian site where you can get the xmltv.xml from:
Leadtek Helpsite - PVR2, Media Center EPG

(you have to signup 1st on that forum to see the content)

Hi mydexterid

I get for all my tv channels the guide information exept for the hungarian ones:-(

I guess it's because of the problem you described.

Did you get the hungarian grabber working yet? And if yes, could you please send me the grabber file?

Thx and regards

bandyTA

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2006
    Gödöllő
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    I agree! It's seems to be working... :)

:D

After alll... Miért nem magyarul beszélünk egy magyar grabber kapcsán? :) Csak kérdezem. :rolleyes:

pbuzas

Portal Member
    December 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Dear All,

I have the same issue with webepg - can you please give me detailed instructions on how to set up the webepg/xmltv plugin to work with the xmltv file from the above url?

Cheers,
    Peter

----------------------------------------------------
    Hungarian:

Sziasztok,

Nekem is a fenti problémám van a webepg-vel, viszont nekem nem egyértelmű, hogy az xmltv-s linket a fenti oldalról hova tegyem (webepg plugin/xmltv plugin?).
    Annyit szeretnék kérni, hogy a főbb lépéseket írjátok le, ahogy nektek sikerült.

Üdv,
    Péter

BIP-BUD

Portal Member
    February 16, 2010
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Nálam működőt, de sajnos a leadtek oldalon nem régen volt valamilyen változás és azóta már nem megy a dolog.
    Esetleg a hétvégén nekiállok és keresek egy megoldást és ha sikeres vagyok megírom.
    üdv.

bandyTA

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2006
    Gödöllő
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    van mar megoldas hogyan lehet MP-vel hasznalni a musorujsagot?

Arra eddig is volt. :) A forrással van a baj. DVB-T-s kollégák, azt mondják, hogy az analóg adáshoz nem társítható a digitális EPG-je, sajnos, így mindenképp más forrást kell keresni, de amíg ezek az oldalak véletlenül vagy szándékosan akadályozzák a begyűjtést, addig csak a szívás van az egésszel. Vagy megszokjuk, vagy váltunk digitálisra... :mad:

daemons

Portal Member
    September 5, 2009
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    :confused:...
    szoval akkor nincs normalis megoldas pl digitv eseteben h epg-t kaparjunk ossze MP-vel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom