Ideas for Moving Pictures Logos... (1 Viewer)

uncertainty

Portal Pro
September 29, 2007
NYC
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
The team for Moving Pictures will have logo support added for their 0.8.0 release. Rather then the conservative logo scheme we have for the TVSeries plugin I was hoping we could add abit more flair for incorporating them within Moving Pictures. One idea I have is a screenshot from Aeon Stark and wanted to know if this is possible within the skinning limitations of Media Portal 1.0.1?

aeon_info.jpg

thx for such an awesome skin btw...:D

Henkie Flits

Portal Pro
November 1, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
WOW! That's one hell of a screen! I wish my MovingPictures looked like that!!! Any change one of the skinners will be able to release this to us? I would SURELY use it!

Vergo

Portal Pro
August 30, 2005
Brugge
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
That should definitely be possible. I might look into creating a similar view today, but i'm not a genius in that department ;-)

Edit/ Just to show you it is possible, this is my result after just a couple of hours. Someone can probably do a better job tho.
Note that the "division lines" used in Stark are photoshopped on the background image, so that's no problem either.
The only problem i'm having is vertical alignment of text and horizontal alignment of button text..

Edit 2/ newer pics below

uncertainty

Portal Pro
September 29, 2007
NYC
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
That should definitely be possible. I might look into creating a similar view today, but i'm not a genius in that department ;-)

Edit/ Just to show you it is possible, this is my result after just a couple of hours. Someone can probably do a better job tho.
Note that the "division lines" used in Stark are photoshopped on the background image, so that's no problem either.
The only problem i'm having is vertical alignment of text and horizontal alignment of button text..

Looks awesome Vergo and thanks for answering if it was possible to create within 1.0.1.

Vergo

Portal Pro
August 30, 2005
Brugge
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
I reworked this a bit and will probably release this mod together with Moving Pictures 0.8.0.0
(I'll ask DJH on the Aeon forums first for permission, since this is so heavily based on his work)

The covers in filmstrip view are perfectly centered but the logos aren't perfect yet,
so I'll have to create those in my spare time. The rest is pretty much done:

Edit/ Updated Details view with Photoshopped background

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 18-30-20.png
    18-30-20.png
    789.3 KB
  • 00-26-59.png
    00-26-59.png
    770.6 KB

RoXoR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 3, 2008
    B-W
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Wow Vergo, great news! Would it be possible to use your upcoming mod together with the list view? :)

Vergo

Portal Pro
    August 30, 2005
    Brugge
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Sure, the second picture is a screenshot of the details view and can be used with every view available

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom