If regional settings of winXP is set to Turkish (1 Viewer)

tfmax

January 9, 2007
Home Country
Turkey Turkey
I agree with downtown about this issue. I had the same problem and it was really annoying for quite some time. Now it works fine after applying downtown's do-it-yourself solution. Well, actually now I found out that my TV Tuner is not supported.. oh, anyways.. :)

chefkoch

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2004
    Dresden / Munich / Maastricht
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi i can confirm this, even with latest svn.

I am using German XP Pro here and set the regional settings and the location to Turkish.

Starting MediaPortal the try to navigate to the right is not possible (even with disabled TVSeries plugin).

With enabled TVSeries plugin and leaving MP in home idle, after a few seconds a TVSeries' context menu is shown, is a plugn's bug with turkish-settings i think.

regards
    chefkoch

EDIT: added logs
    Tested again the MCE, same here: left is working, navigation with right fails.

downtown

Portal Member
    September 10, 2006
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Is there any progress on the issue?

I am intereseted in the issue because this software is valuable also for Turkish users however, they can not use it with Turkish regional settings. I suspect there could be such a problem with other languages latin based and with extra characters.

alahandra

June 28, 2007
    I am a Turkish MP user and I am suffering with this "Right Button" issue quite some time.

I am using 0.2.3.0 RC1 but unfortunately the problem still occurs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom