Imon Display and MediaPortal !! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonc

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 9, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I'd also like to see an iMON plug-in or native support in MP. Don't give up guy's/girl's.

kszabo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2007
    Germany, Bayern
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    soundgraph is on my black list for 2 years now. I tried to get my LCDisplay and Remote Sensor to get work (Antec Fusion case), costed me hours without success. Soundgraph sucks big time. Everyone should give up Soundgraph with its products, they deserve it.

jasonc

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 9, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    kszabo: I've not looked into this yet, but do you know of any alternatives that do work with MP.....just to help me with the searching ;)

Apollo4244

Portal Member
    November 15, 2010
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    AW: Re: Imon Display and MediaPortal !!

Did they release the remote API ???

Simone

I am :confused: - why spending time in programming the remote API?

IMON's remote is working very well for me in MediaPortal and any other programs running on my HTPC. I mean setting the right keys in IMON for the related program is working well and the only way it should be used(?) - remote should be left as is.

All i'm waiting for a looooong time is some action on my IMON Display while running MediaPortal ;)

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    :sorry: but I won't spend my time on that until I have BOTH apis ready as what I need is to rework both MiniDisplay and IRSS at the same time.

Simone

1stdead

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    sorry mcrob83. I'm sure does work fine in xmbc, but Minidisplay also work fine for some users. What Chemelli says is that there's no reason to rewrite only the half of the code to only get support for display. Why not do remote at the same time?

I did spend a lot of time helping with debugging remote/minidisplay and Belcom/chemelli who was developing these things. At some point they could fix some parts, but could just watch and see some odd stuff happens and could do nothing about it. Currently it's just "hacks" that make it work.
    And I appreciate the enormous amount of time they spend for just making "simple" stuff work and I understand why they don't want to make half finished stuff once again. It's a bit waste of time.

And i'm longing to see Soundgraph finally takes themselves together and release those damm API's so that we can get proper working remotes and displays....!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom