IMON IRSS Version (no official version) (1 Viewer)

BMan

Portal Member
August 29, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Help!! I've been trying to get my iMon VFD to work for days. I've been trying everything that's been posted and nothings working. I'm running Win 7 x64. I have a Silverstone LC20 case with the iMon VFD. I will gladly try any version of MP, iMon manager and IRSS. Can someone please give me a recommendation as to which verisons to start with? Thanks.

niels37

Portal Pro
February 24, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Thanks for a working remote!!
Can you also tell me how to get my antec vfd ( imon ) working, as its not working ( well frontview works)

gr Niels

niels37

Portal Pro
February 24, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
minidispay unchecked some parts, imon mangarer doesn't start up anymore .....yes vfd works with mediaportal, although it's not that nice i must say.......finetuning?

Can a\nyone tell me why the buttons ( subtitle and audio) on my imon rm200 doens't work?
What do i have to adjust ? I'm no fool , but don't know how remap keys........if thats the case.
Niels

Thor2605

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: IMON IRSS Version (no official version)

Do I need the iMON files from Soundgraph or is IRSS enough for iMon VFD and iMon Pad?

If no, do I need to run the app of iMon or is it enough having installed the drivers?

Thor2605

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

OK great! Thank you very much!

How do I have to setup my config? I don't get any key presses in MP...

So I need Sendmessage-plugin to handly the messages or is this already included by MPConfig-Plugin of IRSS?
    What does the numbers in iMon-Pad mean under each key? Are this the messages, which are sent?

Edit:
    One more issue... After rebooting without iMon I only have Mousemode and I can't switch to Keyboardmode... Which version of iMon-drivers work with IRSS?

Zepman

Portal Member
    July 28, 2010
    Re: AW: IMON IRSS Version (no official version)

OK great! Thank you very much!
    Edit:
    One more issue... After rebooting without iMon I only have Mousemode and I can't switch to Keyboardmode... Which version of iMon-drivers work with IRSS?
    I can help you with this one. I've had some weird issues with newer versions. iMON 7.77.1022 is pretty stable and works perfectly with both IRSS and MiniDisplay.

Damn, the only reason I use that piece of crap of 98,4 MB (only install iMON, do not even look at iMEDIAN!) is because of the included drivers which MediaPortal+MiniDisplay and IRSS needs. After installation, the iMON application can be disabled by starting 'msconfig' (Windows key + R -> 'msconfig' -> ENTER). Look at the Startup tab, find iMon and disable it.

Thor2605

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Thank you very much!

Somewhere I read, that there are problems with the MiniDisplay, but I now notice that it works really perfect!

Thx, thx, thx!

ravenrocks

Portal Pro
    October 11, 2007
    Re: AW: IMON IRSS Version (no official version)

I have gotten the following errors since the day I first installed it:
    2010-08-05 11:38:46.127197 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: MPControlPlugin: Try loading remotemap "C:\ProgramData\IR Server Suite\MP Control Plugin\Remotes.xml"
    2010-08-05 11:38:46.140197 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: MPControlPlugin: Try to get XML Path of device: "MPControlPlugin"
    2010-08-05 11:38:46.147198 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: MPControlPlugin: InputHandler: Load Mapping "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\InputDeviceMappings\MPControlPlugin.xml"

My remote works, but I don't know why there are errors?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom